OtakuBoards

Final Fantasy Quiz

Valen

Now THAT I can answer. In the [spoiler]employee gym, you can search the lockers[/spoiler] and find Cait Sith's HP Shout, his Ultimate Weapon.

[b]Q.[/b] Name the 22 different jobs in FFV. (Extra, non-mandatory credit--name which crystal each job came from.)

~EDIT~
Too hard? All right, let's see if I can think of another question. In FFV, Black Chocobos:
a. walk fast.
b. fly.
c. don't exist.

~EDIT AGAIN~
Still too hard? Um, ok then...what color is Auron's coat? :twitch:

KIDDING.

OK, last attempt at a question, then I'll just have to hurl a far too easy one at y'all.

[b]Question:[/b]
Going back to FFX (since FFV doesn't seem to be working :p), which of Yuna's eyes are blue and which one is green; what is peculiar about the green eye? (that second answer is a spoiler, don't forget to tag it)

• Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yuna's left eye is blue and her right eye is green. What's peculiar about it it that[SPOILER] That is shows she's half-al bhed, but it doesnt contain a spiral like Rikku's eyes![/SPOILER]

Was that what u were looking for!!!

Question time....

Name the items/GF's/Abilitieou can get from these...

Elvoret (boss FVIII)
Ultima Weapon (FF VIII)
Omega Weapon (FF X)
Midgar Zolom (FFVII)
Anemone (FF IX)

Items as in stealing or as in getting after battle?

[b]Elvoret (boss FVIII)[/b]
Draw Siren.
[b]Ultima Weapon (FF VIII)[/b]
Draw Eden.
[b]Omega Weapon (FF X)[/b]
Get 3 Lv.4 Key Spheres.
Learn Nova.
[b]Midgar Zolom (FFVII)[/b]
Learn Beta. Can be morphed into X-Potion.
[b]Anemone (FF IX)[/b]
You can steal an Ore or a Tent.
Get Hi-Potion, Eye Drops, Ether and/or Dragonfly Card.
Learn Bad Breath.

OK, if that was right (falls back into FFX mode >.<)
[b]Question:[/b] What item (and how many of it) does Rikku need to use in order to customize Armor to have the BreakHPLimit Ability? (spoiler tag the answer, please)

Rikku needs to have.....[SPOILER] 30 Wings Of Discovery[/SPOILER] in order to have the Break HP Limit Ability!

If correct then heres my next question?

Name the use of each of these items all from FFX? Thats means tell what it does when in use by a character......

Three Stars...
Gold Hourglass...
Chocobo Feather...
Al Bhed Potion...

Three Stars -- No idea.
Gold Hourglass -- Puts all alies in haste?
Choco Feather -- Summons a chocobo in/out of battle?
Al Bhed Potion -- Heals 600HP, one ally?

Ok, I have not played FFX yet, so bear with me here....

Three Stars...Reduces MP cast to 0.
Gold Hourglass...damages all enemies and delays their next turn.
Chocobo Feather...Casts Haste on one party member.
Al Bhed Potion...Cures poison, petrification, silence, and heals for 1ooo HP.

[img]http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/elementis/quiz.jpg[/img]
Name the enemies and the game these images came from.

1. Zuu
2. Land Worm
3. Tonberry
4. Adamantoise
5. Malboro
6. Garuda
7. Bomb

They came from FFIX.

Q(FFIX): What does Angel's Snack do, how much MP does it take up, and what enemy do you eat for Quina to learn it? (You only have to name one enemy)

Ok, now this one I know...
Learn from that cute little Ironite dragon thing in Burmecia, it casts Remedy on all Allies, and it costs Quina 4MP to use and it uses up X number of Remedies, where X is the number of party members.

.:: Q--FFIX-- ::.
The message: "Cherish this moment, for happiness is elusive."
The area: Mist Continent
The item: ______________
The location: ____________ << where you find the item
*BONUS* What happens to the item after you use it?

Fill in the blanks. Sorry, but we're running out of questions, and this is not your ordinary question. It is also not an obvious one either... Good luck!

[b][size=1]
That's the message on a bell in Gizzamaluke's Grotto (can't remember how to spell it x.x)

*points to Ginny's question*
I dunno. It looks like FF7 to me, lol. Maybe 8. (I can't remember there being any worm-thingies or Adamantoise in FF7 >.>)[/b]

Anyway, question: What were the original character classes for the first Final Fantasy, and what have they been changed to for Final Fantasy Origins?
(I couldn't think of anything, so I just plopped an easy one ^^;;)[/size]

Um, whatever Valen's answering...:sweat:

Originally the classes were
Fighter
Black Mage
White Mage
Red Mage
Thief
BlackBelt

They were switched to (respectively to first list):
Warrior
Black Mage
White Mage
Red Mage
Thief
Monk

*looks around* Ginny's turn again!
I've given you the classes for Final Fantasy (1). Name the upgraded version of each class. (As in, after the characters get that boost/power up deal, what do their classes change to?)

[color=indigo]You can find Adamantoise on the coast of the Wutai continent in FFVII, also. But they don't look anything like the one in that pic, except that they're both turtle-looking-like-creatures. And the worms aren't as detailed in FFVII, and neither are the Bombs. I'm thinking it's gotta be FFVIII, and that Angel got it right anyway.

[b]Answer:[/b]
[i]Final Fantasy[/i] - Fighter, Thief, Black Belt, White Mage, Black Mage, Red Mage
[i]Final Fantasy Origins[/i] - Fighter, Thief, Monk, White Mage, Black Mage, Red Mage

In other words, they just changed the Black Belt's name to the Monk.

[b]Question:[/b] In Final Fantasy IV, each character had a class. Name the class for each character. (I don't care whether or not you abbreviate them like in the game, and I'll accept ones from either the SNES FFII or PSX FFIV).[/color]

[b]Edit:[/b]
[color=seagreen]Dang, Ginny beat me to it. I guess I'll just have to answer hers now, too. :p

[b]Answer:[/b]
Fighter - Knight
Thief - Ninja
Black Belt/Monk - Samurai
White Mage - White Wizard
Black Mage - Black Wizard
Red Mage - Red Wizard

My previous question still stands. ^_^[/color]

*thwaps everyone* All right, [i]why are we still going on about my question?[/i] Angel got it right, it's done and over with. :p

*thwaps Des as an afterthought* You missed one on the upgraded classes. Better fix that. (Heh, I'm running with the PSX version, sorry.)

[color=indigo]Geeze, a bit picky, aren't we? Sorry if I'm going off of the [i]original[/i] game, but I don't know the new names except for changing the Black Belt to the Monk. :cross:

Maybe for my question (whenever I get to ask it, if you won't accept my answer) I should only accept the class names from the SNES FFII and not the PSX FFIV, since that's what I've played, and only with the correct abbreviations. :p[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Desbreko [/i]
[B][color=indigo]Geeze, a bit picky, aren't we? Sorry if I'm going off of the [i]original[/i] game, but I don't know the new names except for changing the Black Belt to the Monk. :cross:

Maybe for my question (whenever I get to ask it, if you won't accept my answer) I should only accept the class names from the SNES FFII and not the PSX FFIV, since that's what I've played, and only with the correct abbreviations. :p[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

K-dark knight
D-dragoon
C-caller
S-sage
P-paladin
T-karate man
B-bard
Z-black wizard
E-engineer
N-ninja
L-lunarian
W-white wizard

Des I hope these were the classes you're talking about!!!

Now my question....

There is an item that you need to refine the ultamite weapons in FFX what is this item? And what item was it origanlly before it was changed?

[color=green]I'm pretty sure Des' wanted you to name which character had each class as well, but I could be wrong.^~ Anyways, I'll go ahead and answer your question, considering I trust you will fix your answer if Des' wanted it that way. I won't ask a question until then though.

[b]A:[/b] The item is called the Celestial Mirror, and before you take it to that "special place" in Macalania Woods, it's called the Cloudy Mirror.

EDIT:I feel the need to go back to FFX...and Des' won't mind if he isn't here to answer.^^

[b]Q:[/b] In the secret area known and the Omega Ruins, there is a shadow of the monster Omega, called the Ultima Weapon. When you meet this creature, you can either fight it, or Bribe it to go away.(Though you [i]may[/i] have to fight it again >.>) How much does it cost, and what do you get from it?[/color]

[color=indigo]Well, I was looking for the characters along with the classes (specifically, which characters have which classes), but I guess that's fine. If you know the classes, I suppose you'd probably also know the characters and which classes they'd have. Unless you just looked the classes up on the net, that is. ;)[/color]

Whoops, I didn't even see Mei's question. ^^;;;;;

[QUOTE][B]Q:What can you get from Ultima Weapon from FFX when you steal from it?(if we're giveing out points bonus points for Omega too) [/B][/QUOTE]

You can steal Doors to Tomorrow from Ultima, 1o or 2o, depending on how lucky you are.
Don't bother stealing from Omega--he's got one of those "I'm a super tough boss so don't even try it" kinda guys.

[b]Q:[/b] (sticking with FFX, since my last outside-of-FFX question deal was such a disaster (the FFV, not the FF9 one).)
What is the last Skill Auron can learn in his portion of the grid, and what does it do? (Two possible answers, kudos if you name both.)

accualy you can steal 30+ gambler spirits but since he is one of those bosses you just dont want to mess with I wouldnt do it.So i will answer Ginny's question
Auron can either learn entrust or sentinel last depending on the route you take in his sphere grid when you get to that little fork but all i know is i have both i just never use them so i cant tell you what they do.Someone else finish it.

[color=green]Sentinel guards your allies while you're in the defense position, and Entrust gives all your overdrive guage to an ally. Since ang3l5rul3 answered most of the question, it's their turn.[/color]