OtakuBoards

~*Winter Holiday*~

Juu

[color=deeppink] [size=1]Well, it's that time again! ^_^
Winter break is here, and there's so much to do!!!

1) Where are you going for the Winter Holiday?
2) What are you planning to do? (anything special? ^_^)
3) How do you celebrate Christmas?
4) Will there be anyone special attending? ^_^[/color] [/size]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue]I am going to my aunt and uncles, today acctually. Then on Monday, I'm going to my Grandma and Granpa's. I'm still stayin' in state though!

I'm planning to stay up late this whole break. Also, I'm planning on getting a lot of gifts. Ah, the spirit of reciving.lol

Well, sometimes people come to my house, but since my aunt and uncle has moved in to a bit larger house, we'll be over there!

Yes, my Grandma and Granpa from Florida. On Monday though, I'm not going to their house, I'm going to my other Grandma's and Granpa's. Also, a lot of Relitives I don't even know.lol[/size][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Juuthena [/i]
[B][color=deeppink] [size=1]
1) Where are you going for the Winter Holiday?[/color] [/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

"The" Winter Holiday?.. I'm vaguely worried abbout the fact that there's a "the" in there and I haven't a clue what you mean.. and I'm not really going anywhere ;).. which is why I'm semi-confused about the fact that I probably should be.. *brain explodes*

2) What are you planning to do? (anything special? ^_^)[/color] [/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

Pretty much just stay at home. I think Christmas isn't as social an occasion over her as it is in America

3) How do you celebrate Christmas?[/color] [/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

This year, I have no idea.. things have changed a lot in my house since last year..

4) Will there be anyone special attending? ^_^[/color] [/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

...kind of..

Well, this is the official first day of my Xmas Hols, and what happens?!? I wake up with the flu....>_< just my luck.

1) I am not going anywhere this year, on Hogmany (New Year's Eve) i usualy go to this big fancy hotel up in Aberdeen, because my Dad's band play there, it is really great, it is always snowy and stuff ^_^. But at Xmas, we don't usualy go anywere for the holidays, too busy.

2) Nothing special, just the usual. My family used to swap around having Xmas dinner at my house, then my uncles then my house...etc, but my Aunt dies last year, in August, so we cannot let my Uncle cook for eveyone and so on, so eveyone comes to my house every year now.

3) Well, i kinda answered that in number 2. Usualy all the family come down to my house on Xmas day to have Xmas dinner and stay 'till about 2 in the morning.

4) Not really, just my Uncles and Aunts, Cousins and Grandparents.

There ya go ;).

[B][color=deeppink] [size=1]1) Where are you going for the Winter Holiday?[/color][/size][/b][/QUOTE]

[color=blue][size=1]It's actually summer over here. But anyway, I'm not going anywhere[/size][/color]

[B][color=deeppink] [size=1]2) What are you planning to do? (anything special? ^_^)[/color][/size][/b][/QUOTE]

[color=blue][size=1]When I get some money, I want to do something...go to the movies, maybe. And go into town. That idea was inspired by Duo Maxwell and James...they were talking about the stuff they have where they live, and I realised I don't really know what we have in town. You never know, Perth may end up being interesting after all ^_^ If I'm stuck here for now, I might as well make the most of it.[/size][/color]

[B][color=deeppink] [size=1]3) How do you celebrate Christmas?[/color][/size][/b][/QUOTE]

[color=blue][size=1]Either with mum's family or dad's family. This year it's with mum's family, we're going to her sisters house.[/size][/color]

[B][color=deeppink] [size=1]4) Will there be anyone special attending? ^_^[/color][/size][/B][/QUOTE]

[color=blue][size=1]Not really...actually it'll be a smaller Christmas than usual. My dad has 8 brothers and sisters, and they all live in the same area, so it's always a really big Christmas. But my mum's family live all over the country, so it's hard to have everyone there for Christmas.

Well, I hope this has been enlightening for you...^_^...or not.[/size][/color]

1)Nowhere...and I'm glad too. The last few years, we couldn't celebrate Christmas at home. We usally sat in front of a fireplace as I treid to melt the block of ice round my snowboard.

2)I plan to sit in front of my computer and try desperately to download HQ invader Zim shows...^^ And to try to get to a higher level at another forum.

3) Smash my alarm clock at 7 am in the morning. Then wake up at noon and wait for my family to wake up an hour later as I watch cartoons.

4) We're probably going to my aunt's house. She's like a millionaire or something! My cousin has a closet full of anime dvds...*drool*

1) Massachusetts the day after Xmas.

2) Sleep.. a lot... Shop.. for belated presents..

3) By...giving presents and going to church...

4) Santa. Duh.

Merry Christmas/Hannukah(bit late)/Kwanzaa/yule/those pagan holidays/whatever you celebrate to ALL!

1) I'm going to go...outside of my bedroom. o_O

2) I'm probably going to play the video games that I have until Christmas, at which point I will play my new video games, hehehe.

3) I celebrate it by waking up at 3:00 am (don't ask me, I automatically get up then on Christmas, or my 'lil bro wakes me up) and organize the presents until my parents get up. They watch us open them, we stick them in the PS2 regardless of whether or not it's a video game (hehehe), and play them.

4) My whole immediate family comes over and we have a Christmas dinner and whatnot.

[color=deeppink] [size=1]1) I'm going to go visit my mom for a week and two days, totally internet and computer-less... *Has much work to do* . I'm leaving tomorrow at 6:00am. Sooo.. might as well say goodbye for now. ^^

2) I'm thinking about spending alot of time with my mom and friends, go Christmas Shopping, and come back to 'torture' my guyfriends more. ^_-

3) Hmm... usually we go to my dad's friend's house, and my dad goes golfing on Christmas Morning. @_@; My mom and I stay home, and drive around the neighborhood, looking at the really great decorations. ^_^ If it snows, we're usually pegging each other with snowballs, which I usually end up being their target practace. u.u;

4) mm... My mom, who I haven't seen in eight months, one of my best friends, my dad's friend, and a few others who I haven't met yet. ^_^[/color] [/size]

[size=1][color=blue][font=century gothic]

I'm going to Clovis, to my grandmother's house. It's a tradition. Every year everyone meets at her house. I can't wait!

I'm going to go to church a lot, then Christmas eve night we open all the presents. That's also a tradition. Then all the presents from my house we open in the morning.

I pretty much explained that already. Grandmother's house, presents on Christmas Eve night. Other presents in the morning.

Just my whole family. We barely fit everyone in the house. I can't wait! All the food!!!!!!!!!!![/color][/size][/font]

Er, I open them on Christmas day. I suppose it just makes more sense, and Christmas isn't there so that you open the gifts the day before. It's a single day, so celebrate it then, and it's not like Christmas isn't far from Christmas Eve night; you just go to sleep and wake up and it's Christmas, lol. :D

1. sleep
2. sleep
3. sleep
4. my pillow and blankets

i need my sleep i just got surgery on my ear and i'm not feeling well at all and i'm just gunna sleep for the next two weeks it was only a minor surgery nothing big but i can't take pain killers and that stuff for sum reason so i'm in more pain then the other ppl who get the same surgery! >.<
stitch

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Syk3 [/i]
[B]Er, I open them on Christmas day.[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink] [size=1]I just got five Christmas Presents, and I opened each of them. ^_^

1) A Christmas Card
2) A Bracelet
3) A Hug
4) A bag of Chestnuts
5) Two pairs of earrings I can't even wear... T-T[/color] [/size]

Well, I open presents my friends give me in shool, because they're there.. but if a friend gives me them and goes off or drops it at my houseor something, I wait till XMAS day...

I'm holding a stuffed gorilla i got for XMAS right now.. h's the hip-hop annonymous iron gorilla... named Jamal. Mmm.. pie. lo bob..lo..Sorry, i get off track too often..

I'm not certain whether or not I'll do anything special during the break. I could probably visit my mom, my younger brother and my sister, but I'm not sure if it'll be worth the trip. Meaning, I may be on university break until the end of January, but I still have job-related obligations to uphold. [I]So,[/I] the trip would be really short.

If I don't take a trip anywhere, I would like to start a big writing project. Writing a book or a short story would be neat, but it would be very challenging.

I'll probably spend the actual Christmas holiday with my immediate family. Maybe I'll stop by Rob's shack as well, lol.

Most of all, I'll try to relax. School and work really take the life out of me because they demand many hours. I've been counting down the weeks for vacation since early November. ^^

Last, but not least, I'll be torturing the folks of OtakuBoards with my sexy masculine wiles. Heh, I'll be everyone's winter party host.

[COLOR=darkblue]I'm not going anywhere except my aunt's house (which is right around the block). Just a normal christmas party with lots of food and gifts. Outside of my immediate family, I'll be hanging out with my friends around the GameCube.

I'm getting back to playing guitar after a year of it collecting dust in the corner and I'm embracing music again. :) I am hoping for is spending some time with Raiha, that's my special person that I want to see.

For all travelling, I wish them a safe trip![/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i]
[B]Last, but not least, I'll be torturing the folks of OtakuBoards with my sexy masculine wiles. Heh, I'll be everyone's winter party host. [/B][/QUOTE]

YAY! lol. To answer the question XMAS Eve or Day, i stay up all night on XMAS Eve (only started doin that 2 years ago) because i watch all teh geat stuffon TV, that leads me to about 12 andthen it [i]is[/i] Xmas Day :p. I cannot wait now....AIIII :sweatblue ^_^;; well anyway:

I WISH ALL OTAKUS A MERRY XMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!