Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Anime Who would win in a fight GOKU or GOHAN


goku2001
 Share

Who would win GOKU or GOHAN  

2 members have voted

  1. 1. Who would win GOKU or GOHAN

    • GOKU
      1
    • GOHAN
      2
    • SUPER SAYIN GOKU
      7
    • SUPER SAYIN GOHAN
      12


Recommended Posts

Gohan should kill him because hes the strongest thing alive after DBGT.:devil: And memba when all those times he was stronger.Radditz arrival PL's Goku:416 Gohan:1-1,307
Cell Saga Goku:125,000,000 Gohan:235,000,000
(i dont really memba any otha)
o yea these PL's may not b wright.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Altron Gundam
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mztik_Gohan10 [/i]
[B]Gohan should kill him because hes the strongest thing alive after DBGT.:devil: And memba when all those times he was stronger.Radditz arrival PL's Goku:416 Gohan:1-1,307
Cell Saga Goku:125,000,000 Gohan:235,000,000
(i dont really memba any otha)
o yea these PL's may not b wright. [/B][/QUOTE]

Idiot! He's not the strongest thing after GT moron.He can't even go SSJ3 making him useless in GT. He is nothing but a peanut to the Evil Shenrons...only SSJ4's can take him.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

And plus Gohan is weak minded, Gohan wouldn't fight his father unless it was for training porpuses, but we're talking a real battle, and even when Gohan is stronger, 99% of the time he can't control it, it's pure uncontrolled rage, but Gokou can control his pwer, giving him a great advantage.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

OK let's get this thing right here. Goku would never kill Gohan and Gohan would never kill Goku. They're both too nice and naive.

But if they could beat each other up. Goku would win! (Please not that I'm a HUGE Gohan fan but I'm telling the truth here)

Reason's why:

First, Goku would beat Gohan up because Goku IS stronger than him at the end of GT.

Second, Gohan would never beat Goku cause Goku fights with his heart, unlike, Gohan who fights just cause he has to or becasue people need him to.

Third, Goku would beat him cause Goku has much more experience in fighting. Gohan has experiense but it anything compared to Goku's exp.

Fourth, Goku is the the main character. He's invincible, no matter what! (Watch the first Broli movie. Anybody that has seen it knows that Broli would have beaten the crap out of Goku)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

If Gohan and Gokou were at both SSJ4 and they both did no how to control their power Gohan would definetly win because hsi mother is the most power women int he galaxya nd goku in the most strongest until the Cell Saga. He has his mothers and fathers genes which would make him the strongest to the math people.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Altron Gundam
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by \¤~NoodleZ~¤/ [/i]
[B]If Gohan and Gokou were at both SSJ4 and they both did no how to control their power Gohan would definetly win because hsi mother is the most power women int he galaxya nd goku in the most strongest until the Cell Saga. He has his mothers and fathers genes which would make him the strongest to the math people. [/B][/QUOTE]

*stares at Noodles blankly*

-Gohan never goes SSJ4
-Looking at the Cell Saga battle, Gokou has the battle experience, Gohan didn't know how to do ****.
-At the end of GT, who gives a **** about who is the most powerful at end of Cell Saga, its who is most powerful at end of GT, which is Gokou merged with the dragonballs.
-All in all, Gokou wins and you are a ****ing idiot.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Watch the swearing.

-he said IF
-I was stronger than cell and beat him, no?
-Ah ha! He needed the dragonballs. I kno Goku was stronger than me already, but if I did not turn out to be such a nerd, and kept training, the posibilties of me winning would be much greater, and that would come out to a great fight. But it never happened, i kno. Too bad.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Altron Gundam
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gohan [/i]
[B]Watch the swearing.

-he said IF
-I was stronger than cell and beat him, no?
-Ah ha! He needed the dragonballs. I kno Goku was stronger than me already, but if I did not turn out to be such a nerd, and kept training, the posibilties of me winning would be much greater, and that would come out to a great fight. But it never happened, i kno. Too bad. [/B][/QUOTE]

You think you're Gohan? Go to a mental institute, you need help.
Gohan is an anime character, you are not an anime character. You are a human being typing on a **** computer...what the hell are you talking about?
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Altron Gundam
Yeah its also funny how Gohan even refused to fight Cell at first...look who's weak now...even Gokou was willing to fight for the right cause.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...