Dragon Warrior Posted January 19, 2003 Author Posted January 19, 2003 Yeah. Go ahead and look at it. I think it's on page 13. That's where the last shipment is besides Asuka's [B]Queen of Plushies[/b] card. Guess what. My host is still not working and I have freshly made cards I wanna post. For the love of diswashers!!!
Deedlit Posted January 19, 2003 Posted January 19, 2003 [quote][i]Originally posted by Dragon Warrior[/i] [b]Heh. Nice card, deeds ^^ *chuckles at her antics* [/b][/quote] [color=009966]teehee ^__^ Thanks, Gavers. I can't wait to see it.[/color]
muetank Posted January 19, 2003 Posted January 19, 2003 i might as well make another one so we can reach the 70 mark name: king muetank type: dead magic type: fire pic: see attachment effect 1: black hole effect 2: death's touch disscreption: evolved form of muetank 2
muetank Posted January 19, 2003 Posted January 19, 2003 this pic woldent make a bad ability card. see attachment
Guest Zeh Posted January 19, 2003 Posted January 19, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by muetank [/i] [B]this pic woldent make a bad ability card. see attachment [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=royalblue]Name: Walk of the Dead Effect: Brings one monster back onto the field. There, that could work. [/COLOR]
Queen Asuka Posted January 19, 2003 Posted January 19, 2003 [color=hotpink][size=1]THIS is the picture I want you to use for [b]The Ruffly Dress[/b] card. The other one you can delete. But this is THIS picture. I also have some more cards that I'm coming up with, so bear with me. [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?postid=341006[/img][/color][/size]
muetank Posted January 19, 2003 Posted January 19, 2003 i know im goin to sound weard sayin this but man that pic looks hot Queen Asuka
Queen Asuka Posted January 19, 2003 Posted January 19, 2003 [color=hotpink][size=1]*Laughs* Well, it [i]is[/i] the sexy [b]Ruffly Dress[/b] after all. ^_^[/color][/size]
Mr. Maul Posted January 19, 2003 Posted January 19, 2003 Name: Mr. Maul Magic Type: Dark Type: Elemental Effect One: Soul Bind- Destroy target card. Target card becomes Mr. Maul Minion(It now has half stats) and is under target player's control. Effect Two: The Gathering- Search your deck for all Mr. Maul Minions. Put them into play. (You may only have one Mr. Maul in play at a time). Picture: My avatar
Queen Asuka Posted January 19, 2003 Posted January 19, 2003 [color=hotpink][size=1]Alright, now besides my Queen of Plushies and my [b]Ruffly Dress[/b] card, I have Mini-Asuka! ^_^ [b]name:[/b] MiniAsuka [b]type:[/b] Plushie [b]magic type:[/b] Light [b]pic: [/b] [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?postid=341039[/img] [b]effect 1:[/b] Queen's Clone [b]effect 2:[/b] Tackle ^_^ You can come up with the descriptions of the attacks.[/color][/size]
DeathKnight Posted January 19, 2003 Posted January 19, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i] [B][color=hotpink][size=1]THIS is the picture I want you to use for [b]The Ruffly Dress[/b] card. The other one you can delete. But this is THIS picture. I also have some more cards that I'm coming up with, so bear with me. [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?postid=341006[/img][/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=crimson]*loses himself in the Rufflyness of it all, [b]again[/b].* O.o~!![/color]
Queen Asuka Posted January 19, 2003 Posted January 19, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i] [B][color=crimson]*loses himself in the Rufflyness of it all, [b]again[/b].* O.o~!![/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=hotpink][size=1]OH YEAH! I remember that! And then Neilness walked in! :rotflmao:[/color][/size]
Dragon Warrior Posted January 19, 2003 Author Posted January 19, 2003 Yeesh. I'm gone for a few hours and people already make a page and a half of posts O.o MADNESS, I tell you! But anyways, shame on you, Asuka. I already made your ruffly dress card, not to mention uploaded and everything right here. :P I could always make a [B]Sexy Ruffly Dress[/B] card and use that pic ^^ How bout it. Haha. Anywho, here's some more cards I did earlier today. [IMG]http://www.itsmysite.com/otakucards/images/deedlitsman.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.itsmysite.com/otakucards/images/guardianphoenix.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.itsmysite.com/otakucards/images/mini-duo.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.itsmysite.com/otakucards/images/mini-hyper.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.itsmysite.com/otakucards/images/mini-tasis.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.itsmysite.com/otakucards/images/sabin.gif[/IMG] and of course... [IMG]http://www.itsmysite.com/otakucards/images/rufflydress.gif[/IMG]
Genkai Posted January 19, 2003 Posted January 19, 2003 I LOVE YOU!!! SON OF GENKAI KICKS MAJOR ARSE!!!!!! Anyway, I canot WAIT to play this.. -^_____^- What a genius idea.. IT's gerat that you're putting all this time into these cards.. It's so awesome..... HeHe the ruffly dress.....
Queen Asuka Posted January 19, 2003 Posted January 19, 2003 [color=hotpink][size=1]Okay, then that one can be called [b]White Wedding.[/b] It was based on a dream that QA had in OBBII. I want the attacks to be [b]Illusion[/b] and [b]Dream[/b]. The dream was really cool. It was one of my favorite OBB moments! And can you make MiniAsuka, too, pwease? ^_^ *EDIT* Now that I keep looking at it, the second one I posted would be SO much better as the [b]Ruffly Dress[/b] and then the other one as [b]White Wedding[/b]. But whatever you want...[/color][/size]
Dragon Warrior Posted January 19, 2003 Author Posted January 19, 2003 Yes, yes. MiniAsuka too. But right now, I'm busy making the Humble Bumble Farms (the site I was making. Ya know, Bumbles. Like the rudolph ones that bounce. damn, they're madness!!!). It's my site and all. I'll get back to card makin' in a bit. ^^ Welcome, Genkai.
Genkai Posted January 19, 2003 Posted January 19, 2003 Thanks again, DW!!! Anyway, Humble Bumbles Farm? Kick ***.... ^_^ Anyway, I'm glad tyhat you and Asuka etc. are coming up with these ability cards, they are mad stylin'. ^_^
Queen Asuka Posted January 19, 2003 Posted January 19, 2003 [color=hotpink][size=1]Aw c'mon PWEASE make some more cards! I'm BEGGING YOU! See what you've done! You've gotten me addicted! >.<[/color][/size]
Genkai Posted January 19, 2003 Posted January 19, 2003 Well, he already made a couple dozen, QA!!! Seriously, give him a break to go do more work.. HeHe. In the meantime, come up wth more cards or something, lol.
Dragon Warrior Posted January 19, 2003 Author Posted January 19, 2003 Gee. Thanks, Genkai. Lol. But yeah, I'll make some in a bit. My whole idea was to get you addicted. MUHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Erm... right. Don't worry about a thing, milady. Heh.
Queen Asuka Posted January 19, 2003 Posted January 19, 2003 [color=hotpink][size=1]*Looks around* :shifty: *Tackles Genkai and kills him, throwing his mangled body in the sewer* NOW, about those careds, PLEASE? ^_^;;[/color][/size]
Genkai Posted January 19, 2003 Posted January 19, 2003 Um... I feel so.. loved..... *Joins QA's side to avoid being killed again...(especially by the plushies... I heard THEY kill you the second time she wants you dead.....)* YEAH!!! MORE CARDS!!!!! W007!!!!
Dragon Warrior Posted January 19, 2003 Author Posted January 19, 2003 Silly, Asuka. In the meantime of waiting, have a look at these grand pictures from my Humble Bumble Farms! [IMG]http://www.itsmyidea.com/dragontamer/images/Bumbleherd.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.itsmyidea.com/dragontamer/images/hbfarmstitle.gif[/IMG]
Queen Asuka Posted January 19, 2003 Posted January 19, 2003 [color=hotpink][size=1]Gavin, they're not working. It's just big red x's!!!!!!!!!!! Now, on to the cards! Or ELSE... *Whistles for her plushie army; they run to her side* ^_^[/color][/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now