Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Anyone Seen Any Episode Further Than the Cell Saga?


Recommended Posts

Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
Subs aren't that hard to find, just search for fansubs at major DBZ sites...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i]
[B]Subs aren't that hard to find, just search for fansubs at major DBZ sites... [/B][/QUOTE]

just go to target they have them
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillin6913 [/i]
[B]

just go to target they have them [/B][/QUOTE]
Don'yt mind me, i m just stupid. What exactly r subs? BTW, u can get any new english dbz tapes at ur local Blockbuster.
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Deranged Gerbil
Posted
I guess you [I]could[/I] say I've seen episodes past the cell saga :rolleyes:
Posted
I've seen all of DBz(subbed) and about half of GT(I could watch it all but GT bores me verily) seen all thirteen Z movies, Seen the Gt special. Seen Bardock and Trunks special....and all of DB thats about it....
Guest Deranged Gerbil
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Yori Peacecraft [/i]
[B]I've seen all of DBz(subbed) and about half of GT(I could watch it all but GT bores me verily) seen all thirteen Z movies, Seen the Gt special. Seen Bardock and Trunks special....and all of DB thats about it.... [/B][/QUOTE]

gee, you haven't SEEN much, have you? :rolleyes:
Posted
Well DB was aired in canada on YTV back when I was like twelve, thats how I saw it. I got the DBZ and GT eps off of an FTP of a guy I know from another board, and I got the specials/movies from a site..............so to answer your question yes I have seen much :D
Posted
yes well if u ppl lived in

C R A P P Y New Zealand you owuld of only seen up to the cell saga... because New Zealand T.V staions are so cheap it isnt funny
Posted
:flaming: WUT THE FREAKIN HECK?!?!?!not very many people like DB/Z/GT(:rolleyes: ) except for u ppl.I, for one, dont. i liked Outlaw Star a lot better, cause it had humor, romance, action. THE BEST FREAKIN COMBO U COULD EVER GET!!!!!!Get widened out, n check other anime's that freakin DBZ/GT!!!!!!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by surfman1500 [/i]
[B]:flaming: WUT THE FREAKIN HECK?!?!?!not very many people like DB/Z/GT(:rolleyes: ) except for u ppl.I, for one, dont. i liked Outlaw Star a lot better, cause it had humor, romance, action. THE BEST FREAKIN COMBO U COULD EVER GET!!!!!!Get widened out, n check other anime's that freakin DBZ/GT!!!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]
if you don't like DB/Z/GT, then why'd you even bother coming to this forum?!
just about everybody here watches more than just DBZ (myself included). the reason why everybody posts nothing but DBZ stuff here is because this is a [b]DB/Z/GT forum[/b]:rolleyes:
Posted
Well i've seen all 291 eps. and to my knowledge ther are 3 more sagas
A Buu saga, A baby Saga, and a Super A 17&Evil shenlong saga:flaming: :smirk:
Posted
Uhhh, u r very wrong:

DB: ??? never seen it all

DBZ: Arival, Saiya-jin, Freeza, Cell, Buu (in general of the major bad guys)

DBGT: Black star ball quest, Bebi, super 17, evil Shen-rons

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...