OtakuBoards

Final Fantasy X

stratigyless

[FONT=times new roman]

I need a little help with a Game Plan to defeat Braska's Final Aeon. I have been stuck at this point of the game for months now, and I wish to get it done and over with before I purchase FFX-2. The first form of Jecht is quite easy, it is the sword slinging 2nd form which is impossible for me to defeat. I have Auron (7,000+ HP -- 47 Defense -- 74 Atk) Wakka (5,000+ HP -- 39 Defense -- 53 Attack) and Tidus (6,000 HP -- 47 Defense -- 57 Attack) as my main hitters through the battle, then I use Yuna to summon Aeons and do Overdrives. My Bahamut (I just know I have butchered his name) does 22,000 to Jecht and the two Yu's. Then the rest of my Aeons do 9,999 to all three of them. Auron does 9,999 base, Tidus does 6,000, and Wakka does 5,600. I try every possible strategy I can think of to defeat the last form, but it is proving quite the task. I know it would be much easier to just get the Ultimate Weapons and unlock the "Break Limit", but it is proving a little too time consuming. Does anyone have any tips on how to do this? Also, if you need any more info on my characters so you can give an accurate strategy, I will supply. Thanks for your time.

[/FONT]

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[font=times new roman]I have visited every temple, and it still shows me that I do not have all of the items needed to get Anima. Im afraid that I wont be able to get him due to me using the Sphere type items when I first got them. I do, however, have Yojimbo. He usually dies with the first strike from Jecht. I have also attempted to get the Magnus Sisters, but I cannot get the last item needed to unlock the door. Also, I did get to strike Jecht with Zanmato 2 tries ago, and it only did about 5,000 damage to him. The last time I fought him, I got him only to 75,000 HP in his second form, and he Petrified Auron (My last standing character), thus causing a game over.. [/font]

[font=times new roman]

I have found the Zanarkand item. It is the one where you light up all the white boxes and get the Destruction sphere, then you place it in the slot by the puzle zone and get the item. I do have that on. But it claims I still do not have 3 items needed to get Anima when I have gone to every individual temple and the items are no longer there. It is getting annoying to lose to Jecht everytime I fight him, I just need to know if there is anyway I can defeat him without Anima or the Magnus Sisters. If not.. I dont think Ill be able to finish the game.. [/font]

[color=crimson][size=1] Well, you have no chance of touching the Magus Sisters (who are my personal favorites...) until you've recieved Anima. The reason being: You need two items to open the door in the back of Remiem Temple: The Flower Sceptor and the Blossom crown. You can get the blossom crown from gathering all the monsters for the monster arena from Mt. Gagazet, [b]but[/b] to get the flower sceptor you have to beat Belgemine at Remiem Temple up until Anima. Because you haven't recieved Anima, he won't appear on Belgemine's list.

The items you need for Anima are as follows:
[i]Besaid Temple-[/i] Rod of Wisdom
[i]Macalania Temple[/i]- Lvl 2 Key Sphere
[i]Zanarkand Temple [/i] - Magistral Rod
[i]Bevelle Temple [/i]- HP Sphere
[i]Djose Temple[/i] - Magic Sphere
[i]Kilika Temple[/i]- Red Armlet

You can find out what spheres your missing by checking the statue colors. Here they are:

Besaid - purple
Macalania - white
Zanarkand - yellow
Bevelle - dark blue
Djose - light blue
Kilika - red

You can go back at any time to get the destruction spheres, except for Bevelle. But don't worry, you already have Bevelle's sphere; you had to have gotten it to get out.

There is absolutely no [b]way[/b] you can finish the game without
Anima and the Magus Sisters. If you do find a way, you're really missing out because these aeons are awesome! Hope that helps...^_^;;[/color][/size]

Well ive bet FFX twice i find the easiest way to beat them is to get Tidus, Yuna and auron up really high Nearly all three of mine do 30 000 damege each even my yuna ( itook her dow tidus and aurons path and try to get all the aeons Well thats my bit of advice so cya

[color=indigo]Marche, please try and improve your post quality. I had a hard time understanding this post -- it's just hard to read. Correct spelling and grammar would help immensely. - Desbreko[/color]

[size=1][color=CC0000]I merged this with the existing FFX Help Thread (which is actually the title). Next time you post something, look for a thread on that topic on the first page before you post.

Also, can people please not be so lax with the spoiler tags? I'm sure some people would like to figure some things on their own. This is pointed specifically at Mist. Please put a warning in your post before the spoilers or, better yet, use the spoiler tag.

Thank you.[/size][/color]

Alright, alright, at long last, I have finally beaten FFX(right before christmas too). But I have one query:

In FFX international version, there was an extended ending/trailer on FFX-2. Being that i only have the regular english version, and i dont wish to wait untill the 25th to get the sequel, 'Can someone tell me what happened in that ending?'

...o and spoiler tags plz!

[size=1][color=CC0000]Who's the mod here? -[b]Break[/b][/size][/color]

• 1 month later...
I have finally got around to beating the game, but I am stuck at Braska's Final Aeon. I know that Yu Yevon pretty much sucks, but I can't get past the Aeon. I have gotten up to the second form, but he kills me real quick after that. Now I forgot how I got to the second form and need y'alls help.

I would recommend your aeons. DO you have all of them? I had gotten all of them before even getting close to braskas final aeon, and it really helped. I used Anima through all of my boss fights since Sin if i could remember, and won all of them easily. Magus sisters are alright too. Since I used to level up my characters jut for fun, I could kill the boss in 3 hits. But for someone coming around the first time, its recommended you got out and train while going out to pick up the good aeons if you already havent.

First of all, if you're going to defeat BFA the most demeaning way possible, get Yojimbo, use him a lot, get a lot of gil, then Zamato them away XD.

Real Stratagy: Well, you have to train your characters a lot. Be sure Yuna has her ultimate weapon, Nirvana. Make Yuna and Lulu learn Ultima and doublecast. For ultima, Kimahri or Lulu can learn it through the sphere grid and Yuna can learn it by using Black Magic Sphere. And doublecast the same thing except for Yuna, she uses Friend sphere. Tidus must know Curaga and Hastaga.

Party Set-up: Auron, Yuna, ????(Can be anyone. Most suggested is either Tidus or Lulu)

First, get auron to use either Mental Break/Armor Break or if he's in overdrive, Banishing Blade. Then Yuna to doublecast Ultima forever or use the Magus sister/Bahamut to wipe out BFA. Be sure their in overdrive So that they can inflict major damage to him. Do not use TIdus's talk ability.

2nd form: Get Tidus out. Do not switch Auron or Yuna. Auron again use Armor/Mental break. Tidus is the healer. Tidus should first cast Hastaga, then heal everyone that was damaged from the second form. Yuna can do the same thing. But when BFA's overdrive bar gets full, IMMEDIATLY USE TIDUS'S TALK ABILITY!!!As it will lower his bar and save your skin. After the battle, you will be invincible for the rest of the game.

[color=indigo]I merged this with the other FFX help thread. In the future, please look through at least the first page of threads for one dealing with the same subject as yours before you post. If there is one, just post in it instead of making a whole new thread.[/color]

I actually went through the game twice once I acquired all of the Aeons and most of the final weaps (tidus' is a pain in the neck) Beat the game pretty eaisily. However on the second run to get items and stuff i missed from before I somehow got all the weaps but was too lazy to get the magnus sisters. It's in my opinon not that hard to beat the game without al aeons though, Yuna's 1 mp per spell is a god send along with all of the other finals weapons's abilities. You just have to level up alot. Find a bunch or double AP weapons and hack away lol.

How do you recruit people on your team in blitzball in FFX? I need to know because on of my players left. And do you know any good people that you can get on your team and where they are? Also, does you contract expire? Because if it does then i want to be on the Graudo (sp?) Glories!

To recruit people you have to go up to them and press square or circle I think. Then you have to pay them they wages then they are on your team. You find most of the people in Luca. Some good players are Wakka and rRn but Its been a while since I played so I don't know where they are.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Desbreko [/i]
[B][color=indigo]I merged this with the other FFX help thread. In the future, please look through at least the first page of threads for one dealing with the same subject as yours before you post. If there is one, just post in it instead of making a whole new thread.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=indigo]How many times do I have to say this before people actually notice? I swear, one of these days... :modrod:[/color]

Tidus is permanently affiliated to the Besaid Aurochs. A good player is Brother, fastest player in the game, level him up good and he completely kicks butt. Some of the best players come from the Al Bhed Psyches. Guados are annoying when it comes to techniques, Ronsos are hardy, but very slow (their goalie's rubbish, as well). Evey other team can be on a par, really.

lol Guado sucks. The kilika beast own everyone in the end, becuase they would have mad players.

I have....

Tidus- Left fielder- automaticly
Brother-MIddle Fielder (best)- on the ship
Wakka- Right fielder- get him on the airship
Nimrook- Goallie(best)- he's at home I think
Defenders- Kulukan(get her at Kilika Island) and ???? (I'm spacing out, can't remember)

Ronsos are the worst players ever. Sure, high endurance and great shots, but they are REALLY slow, as in sluggish slow and your opponents will beat the ronso down with various tackles. Get Nimrook as soon as possible (when you get the airship or at home of course). His blocking abilities aren't anything to joke about. Sometimes he blocks my Jecht Shot 2s when I was against him >_<. Thats of course if I haven't shot it halfway through the whole blitzball field XD. Good luck on Blitzball!

• 4 weeks later...
[font=Comic Sans MS][color=blue][b]Okay, I'm doing the sidequests now, and I want to get Anima. I have been all over the web and I know that I have to finish all of the temples. I also know that before I can return to any unfinished temple, I must return to the Bevelle Highbridge. Well, that's impossible, as it says it's closed. Does anyone have some help for me, or hopefully some coordinates on Bevelle? Don't tell me to go to anywebsites or other, becasue chances are, I've been there...[/b][/color][/font]

[size=1][color=blue]Merged this with the FFX Help Thread - Shinmaru[/size][/color]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue][SIZE=1][FONT=Verdana]Hmm what do you mean you can't re-enter the Kilika temple? I was able to go back at the end of the game to get the treasure in order to get Anima. Strange. What makes you say you can't go back?

By the way the you automaticly have the treasure sphere from Bevelle. ALWAYS. You don't have to ever go back to Bevelle.

I also suggest visting [url]www.gamefaqs.com[/url] if you need further FFX help or help with any other game.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]