OtakuBoards

Did Gameboy Advance push it too far?

Krillen

Ok, this came to a shock to me when i bought the game boy advance, it was soooo small i couldnt believe it, but after i layed for a while i realized it was a little tooooo small, its hard to tap the l and r buttons at the top so u have to bend your fingures a certain way and you have to change positions every 5 min. im not saying the gba sucks, i love it! but do any of you guys think its too small, if not its probably my hands.:D

at first it felt a little too small, but after a couple of days i got used to it. the only thing i don't like about it is that the L & R buttons can't be pushed down far enough, in Mario Kart i'll have a shell trailing behind me and i'll move my finger a bit and i'll accidentaly fire the shell. i've hit myself 3 times this way!

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]dang yall must have some [SIZE=10][B][I][U]HUGE HANDS[/U][/I][/B][/SIZE] cause it fits me very nicely... and i hit myself in MGKA all the time... but you have to learn that trick w/ the banana peels... hehe you actually are faster when you do it lol[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

I think i just got an average sized hand so it cant be that big lol and i mean at first if you hold the GBA in your hands it seemed pretty small but you can always get used to it in a matter of time.
My favorite trick in MKA is the when you that certain turn and boost you up its quite helpful.