Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
James is looking for his dead wife, Mary, after he receives a mysterious letter, supposedly written by her.

Who are the three initial characters you begin with in Suikoden III, and who does tragedy befall in Karaya village and how?

A spoiler tag will be necessary for the second portion of the question.
Posted
Hugo, Chris, and Geddoe. [spoiler]lulu has a meeting with the sharp end of chris's sword in the village[/spoiler].

In Valkyrie Profile, which Einherjar loves Lenneth?
Posted
Heh.. Got me there.

I believe I'll be the only one to try. You're the only other one I know of here that's played the game more than 10 minutes... so I don't know if you'll get an answer lol/
Posted
Ermm... I would answer, but I haven't even heard of this game :bluesweat:

Does anyone know what this is and if so could they inform me please! :help: If no one knows would you mind changing your question? :)
Posted
Man, no one at OB seems to play many RPGs outside of Square junk heh (although I thought Legend of Dragoon was awful, so guess that doesn't matter). The 107th race was the Winglies, I think.

The new main female lead in Silent Hill 3 is named Heather. I don't even know a clear reason for her being in the Silent Hill "world" honestly. It has something to do with her trying to run away from this detective guy that's creeping her out asking her odd questions, and when she jumps out a window the transition from the real world to the Silent Hill one is complete.

That's about all I know about it. I've heard nothing new about it since then heh.
Posted
Sorry I've only just become a fan of RPG's and have only played ones such as Final Fantasy X, Zelda and Pokemon. I haven't even heard of Legend of Dragoon.

Yeah it's definetely Heather, but I've heard she has just simply gone on holiday and to some crazy resort being Silent Hill and now wants to escape, but has some mysteries to solve and some zombies to kill in doing so. You deserve to ask a question after answering those two, but if you haven't replied one I will edit and ask a question some other time. :box:
Posted
Hmm... Well I guess you are referring to an amusement park being in the game? That was part of her dream apparently, and didn't actually happen... I have no idea if it appears later in the game though.

Hmm, a question... I'll ask my earlier one. What's the name of the shark boss in Gitaroo Man?
Posted
confirming Semjaza Azazel's answer....107th race in LoD = Winglies

>>>the shark boss in Gitarooman (which i've nvr heard oy by the way)is [spoiler]Ben-K, i wiil admit i had 2 look that up[/spoiler]

Q)Who are the secret characters you accuire in Fatal Fury:Wild Ambition?

correct neo... ask away
Posted
Ohhhh.. My friend showed me these, a while ago now... i think they were Mr karate or whatever and the Duck, Duck king, i think.

*Crosses fingers and hopes he remebered right*
Posted
Well is he Neo right KMJK, because I'm clueless on this one!

If someone doesn't confirm whether Neo is right or wrong soon we'll just have to carry on. :box:

... Hold on, I'll do some searching for you Neo, so you can ask a question.

*searches hard*

Right well the secret fighters are: Duck King, a dancing high-pitched lunatic who is accompanied by a rubber duckie and Jeff Bogard (Mr. Karate) who apparently isn't dead.

You are basically right Neo, so when your ready ask a question!
Posted
pssst... BigCajones

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kmjk [/i]
correct neo... ask away[/QUOTE]

guess i'll have 2 make it bigger next time...
Neo, what's your question man?... i'm jittery w/anticipation.
Posted
Ahhh sorry, I saw that one day and took it in and then obviously me being sleepy this morning I was probably oblivious to it. Well you could make it bigger next time if you wanted to. :angel: Next time just post if they're correct or not, because it's easier for my silly little brain to acknowledge.

Hmm *queries to self whether to input a question* If by tomorrow day time (for me in England) and still no reply I will input one as I like to swiftly move on! ^_^;

If someone can't think of a question - for future reference just ask someone else to enter one! Thanks :demon:
Posted
Hmmm.... An easy one, for some people.

In vice city, what are the nine asset properties?

And for extra points, how much do they earn each. (If you have to use a guide, please don't even bother answering this
Posted
OK this is what i can remember off the top of my head so please tell me if i am right and i also don't remember how much you get for each as i haven't played it ssince last year.
Malibu Club
Cherry Poppers
Sunshine Autos
Kaufman Cabs
Pole Position
Printing Works
Interglobal Films
Vice Port
Recording Studio

There we go and please tell me if i am correct as im not sure.
Posted
[color=royalblue]I'll give you more than that Neo how about the location as well?

Asset Properties:

Boatyard- (10,000) will generate $2000 max per day.
Location: Viceport

Cherry Popper Ice Cream Factory- (20,000) will generate $3000 max per day
Location: Little Haiti

Kaufman Cabs- ($40,000) will generate $5000 max per day
Location: Little Haiti

Sunshine Auto Car Showroom- ($50,000) will generate $1500 a day per import/export board completed ($6000 in total)
Location: Little Havana

Print Works- ($70,000) will generate $8000 max per day
Location: Little Haiti

Interglobal Film Studio- ($60,000) will generate $7000 max per day
Location: Prawn Island

Pole Position [Strip Club]- ($30,000) will generate $4000 max per day.
Location: Washington Beach

The Malibu- ($100,000) will generate $10,000 max per day
Location: Vice Point

The recording studios isn't an asset really. You don't buy it, it's part of the normal missions.

If you want a ninth asset I'm thinking you may mean Phil Cassidy's missions, but I'm not sure. I'm pretty sure this asset is free, but I'm not sure how much you get when completed. I think you only get $5000 after doing the last mission!?! Doubt it's per day I can't remember.

I'll let you judge who's right Neo! :box:[/color]
Posted
Well, BigCajones, you did indeed give me all the information, and more.

But...

You also got one wrong, the price to pay for going for extra credit, heheh. Sunshine auots generates a max of $9000 per day, not $6000.

So Tommy, you receive 1 point for all correct.

Cajones, you receive 1.5 points for your effort, seeing as you did get everything else correct.

Unfortunatly in this mathamatical world of ours, 1.5 points beats 1 point. So Cajones, Congrats your tunn.
Posted
Heh well pretty good for off the top of my head though I suppose. Was the answer you were looking for Phil Cassidy or Recording Studios, because I wasn't sure which one you were classing as an asset?

On GTA3 how much ransom money do you have to conjure up to be able to do the last level? Also whats the aim of this mission? :wigout:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The Vampire: Ed [/i]
[B]
Question: In Blood Omen 2 what was used by the Sarafan Lord to make him self invulnerable to Kain's sword, the Soul Reaver? [/B][/QUOTE]

The Nexus stone...


[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BigCajones [/i]
[B]On GTA3 how much ransom money do you have to conjure up to be able to do the last level? Also whats the aim of this mission? :wigout: [/B][/QUOTE]


500,000 dollars. It's ransom for Maria, but Catie once again betrays you, and tells one of her boys to pop a cap in your skull. You punch him straight in the jaw, fight your way out of the mansion, [spoiler]follow the escape chopper to the dam, fight through the other Cartel members, get the rocket launcher, and then shoot down the chopper that Catie is dropping bombs down on you from.[/spoiler]

In Fire Blade, what is the the top speed of the AV-76 Vendetta Attack Chopper, and what is the bullet size of the Minigun's bullets?
Posted
Top Speed: Mach 0.8 (Jet Assisted Turbo)

I'll edit the next part of the question when I have time!

[b]EDIT: Come to think of it I actually don't know the answer to the second part of the question :whoops: so if anyone else knows it I would be greatful if the replied and then the 'replyer' with the correct answer can respond with a question![/b]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...