OtakuBoards

South Park

Matt.D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt.D [/i]
[B][color=rainbow] Do u like it? I love it! I watch it every Friday night. 4 those of u here u live in or r visiting Nova Scotia tonight, it comes on 10:00 on the Comedy network.(jes thought i'd add that...;))[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Heh heh, South park rules. :D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by george [/i]
[B]:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: look gay smilies!! theyre having butt sex!! [/B][/QUOTE]
oo big man..he can say sex now without having to look around the corner and giggle../dude you have turned into such a complete loser...I don't think you ever had a life outside of Otaku..maybe you finally found one guy that would let you tag along so now you feel cool...

-Justin

south park rulez! its halarious, altho ive only seen like 6 eps. and the movie (wait, was there only 1 or was there 2 movies). towely is so funny. and so was the ep. where they hafta bring him back to the place where he was created. wanna get high?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by No-Name [/i]
[B]south park rulez! its halarious, altho ive only seen like 6 eps. and the movie (wait, was there only 1 or was there 2 movies). towely is so funny. and so was the ep. where they hafta bring him back to the place where he was created. wanna get high? [/B][/QUOTE]

Well, there was only 1 South Park movie, unless you count;

[I]The hering, made for TV. Drama -[/I] "Not without my anus"
[I]Or the Terance and Philip movie -[/I] "@sses of Fire"

:p

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mc12 [/i]
[B]South park is OK but i wouldn't recomend it for kids under 10. My little cousin who is 8 watches it at my grandmothers. I cant believe my grandmother actually lets him watch it. [/B][/QUOTE]

My lil' bro's 8, and it's his favorite show. But, he's pretty mature for an 8 year old, so my mom and dad let him watch it. :D