Matt.D Posted September 7, 2001 Posted September 7, 2001 [color=rainbow] Do u like it? I love it! I watch it every Friday night. 4 those of u here u live in or r visiting Nova Scotia tonight, it comes on 10:00 on the Comedy network.(jes thought i'd add that...;))[/color]
Flash Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt.D [/i] [B][color=rainbow] Do u like it? I love it! I watch it every Friday night. 4 those of u here u live in or r visiting Nova Scotia tonight, it comes on 10:00 on the Comedy network.(jes thought i'd add that...;))[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] Heh heh, South park rules. :D
Justin Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by george [/i] [B]:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: look gay smilies!! theyre having butt sex!! [/B][/QUOTE] oo big man..he can say sex now without having to look around the corner and giggle../dude you have turned into such a complete loser...I don't think you ever had a life outside of Otaku..maybe you finally found one guy that would let you tag along so now you feel cool... -Justin
chicko Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 Don't forget to bring a towl.. I love Towly and cartmen, and stan..:love: :love: :love: :love:
No-Name Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 south park rulez! its halarious, altho ive only seen like 6 eps. and the movie (wait, was there only 1 or was there 2 movies). towely is so funny. and so was the ep. where they hafta bring him back to the place where he was created. wanna get high?
Flash Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by No-Name [/i] [B]south park rulez! its halarious, altho ive only seen like 6 eps. and the movie (wait, was there only 1 or was there 2 movies). towely is so funny. and so was the ep. where they hafta bring him back to the place where he was created. wanna get high? [/B][/QUOTE] Well, there was only 1 South Park movie, unless you count; [I]The hering, made for TV. Drama -[/I] "Not without my anus" [I]Or the Terance and Philip movie -[/I] "@sses of Fire" :p
lil_hell4t Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 ov course i like south park!!! its hilarious....:D :D :laugh: :devil:
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 [COLOR=purple]My favorite character is the guidance councelor......Mmmm Kay?[/COLOR]:D
Chauien Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 south park is the best show ever the movie is so funny aswell
Biida Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 SOUTH PARK RULZ!!!!!!!!! Kenny's my favorite! "Oh my god! You killed Kenny! YOU BASTARD!" LOL!:laugh: !!! I've seen the movie 8 times!
sailor crimson Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 My fav. character is big gay al and Timmy (I'm thuper thanks for athking!!!!!!!!!!)
Biida Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sailor crimson [/i] [B](I'm thuper thanks for athking!!!!!!!!!!) [/B][/QUOTE] LOL!!! :laugh:
sailor crimson Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 Timmah!!!!!!!!!!!!*looks around and blushes in her moment of sudden out burst*
mc12 Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 South park is OK but i wouldn't recomend it for kids under 10. My little cousin who is 8 watches it at my grandmothers. I cant believe my grandmother actually lets him watch it.
Chris.C Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 I think South Park is Cool!!Its a bad influence on little kids tho.
Biida Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mc12 [/i] [B]South park is OK but i wouldn't recomend it for kids under 10. My little cousin who is 8 watches it at my grandmothers. I cant believe my grandmother actually lets him watch it. [/B][/QUOTE] My lil' bro's 8, and it's his favorite show. But, he's pretty mature for an 8 year old, so my mom and dad let him watch it. :D
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now