OtakuBoards

*sigh*

Guest Musahi

With the whole depressing threads thing going around, I'll just start this thing off by saying I am not depressed. I have never been depressed. I am just to happy all the time. ^ ^

Anyway, to the point. At school I have been spending alot of time with a girl named Ashley. She was pretty, and we pretty much liked the same stuff. I usually am pretty good at school, while she is pretty bad. She has had ISS (In School Suspension) for like a week. She had it yesterday as well. But before she went she was walking with someone and the ISS teacher saw her. He grabbed her pulled her into his office and made a call to her mom. They discussed boot camp. And according to her they both think she should go. If she does, I would probably never see her again. I don't know her number or address (which I forgot to ask for) and if she does goto boot camp, she is there for the rest of the semester. And we are going to differen't high schools.

I know that the relationship wasn't too serious, being that we are so young. But it is one of those relationships where you just feel a click. I know it's my young mind playing tricks on me (because it's happened before) but I really do think I love her. But it really makes me sad, all the things we won't get to do with eachother. Of course there is a slim chance that she can convince her mom to let her stay. But that is very slim.

Well dont give up so easily. If love is in the air dont let this minor setback stall you. She must have friends, and if you love her as you say you do, asking them for her number or for somebody who does know it wouldnt be much of a deal (if your shy that is).

Anyway, its not the end of the world Cyko, trust me. Just go do what it takes to get a contact up with her. Hell, you never know, maybe she wont even go to a boot camp thingy.

No it's not that I am too shy to ask her. I forgot to ask her. So if her mom says yes to boot camp, I won't ever see her again to get her number. [b]That[/b] is the problem.

[color=green]like mystic's night said, ask someone who knows her number, or try looking it up in the phone book. it'll be alright, just do what you can to get her number. she probably won't even go to boot camp, not just for walking with someone. that's just stupid.[/color]

[color=indigo][size=1]Hrmm, we have spoken a bit about this before, but nothing too in depth. I think the best thing you can do is what has already been said. Find some way to get her number, whether it be through her, a friend, or whatever. Hope for the best, but do not hold your breathe on it. Hope for the best, but plan for the worst.

That is probably the best advice I can give you. It is what I usually do.

Good luck.[/color][/size]

[color=red]Geez, I'm gonna sound like an old fart writing this...

When I was your age, I had a similar situation. Now, about 4 years later...I've moved on. She never found out how I felt about her (though, in retrospect, it was pretty obvious), but I've survived and actually learned something. Yeah, it sucked I didn't get to hang out with her, and we actually had a bit of a falling out, but once you're older, you'll look back and kinda question you're own heart...well, maybe. Anyhoo, the good news to this is, I went through it all and currently now have a beautiful girlfriend and a somewhat wonderful life, and I'm sure you'll wind up the with the same outcome eventually.

Best of luck, either way.

--Chris[/color]

Hmm....

1. Find out if she's really going to boot camp (if the answer is no then the rest don't apply).

2. Make sweet love to her while you can.

3.Say "Bye" forever...or not.

4. Start doing drugs and rolling with gangs.

5. Get sent to the same boot camp

6. Make sweet love to her down by the fire

7. Get sent home for above step.

8. Life goes on.

Naw, just kidding. Seriously, I don't think you'd never see her again, especially if you think you love her(And youre what, 11? :rolleyes: right..). You would find her, and you don't stay at boot camp forever.....

*cough* genkai. I am older than you. :D I am only 13, but you are 12 so. :P

Jc she already knows how I feel about her and I never thought it would alter my future in a big way. Really, I don't care. What I care about is the present. How I feel about her, and how I will miss her if she goes. It's nothing life altering or depressing, it's just something I would [i]really[/i] rather not happen.

Rhys Mayiessen I understand what you are saying. But getting in a little trouble doesn't make a difference in an 8th grade relationship. :P She isn't doing anything but talking back to her teacher, and all the people at our school do that. o_O The dorks, the skaters, the home dogs, everyone. It's the way our school works.

[b]Edit:[/b] Oh, I just realised that you guys said I should get her number from someone else. There just happens to be a girl I know has her number. I don't know how to approach her, but if worse comes to worse I'll be sure to do so.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by hot head[/i]
[B]You shouldn't be afraid to confront her friend if you want to talk to this girl that badly. One conversation wont kill anyone ya know[/B][/QUOTE][color=indigo][size=1]Well, actually it could, but not in this scenario, lol.

He is right, though. You should not feel nervous about confronting a girl [i]you know[/i] for Ashley's number. I think she would understand. :)[/color][/size]

[color=green]well, i think it'll be alright if you ask that girl. she should understand.[/color]

[COLOR=silver]man, i hate people named chris...[/COLOR]

• 3 weeks later...
yeah, why not ask her. as a great man once said, go for it. the worst that can happen is she will say no. plus, if she gives you her number, you can talk to her mom and convince her not to make ashley go to boot camp. you don't want a girl who's stronger than you, right.

p.s. if you can get her number, e-mail it to me.

[color=darkblue]I think Genkai's plan is a good one.

ROTFL!

Seriously, though, she shouldn't be snapping off on the teachers. I'm guessing she's your age... what's she going to be acting like in a couple years, when people [i]really[/i] start getting a chip on their shoulders?

That kind of attitude can get you in more trouble than it's worth in the future. I would know. >_<;;

Sorry to sound like an old fogey, but I wish I'd have followed my own advice back then!

I wonder if anything's wrong in her life that maybe you could talk to her about? Either way, you should definitely get that number, asap.[/color]

Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
:therock: Is it me or are all the depression threads in some way or another revolving around someone liking someone else and family issues?

Anyway my advice which will certainly sound like a broken record is to find one of her friends. Get her number from them, call her up and just speak what's on your mind. It's an easier said then done I'll assure you but...you never know until you try, or you spend the rest of your life thinking about it till you die..

and umm Genkai? Is making sweet love your answer and solution to all of life's problems? :p

Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B][COLOR=darkblue]To most adolescent males?

Yes. Yes it is.

See also my sig.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

Hmm I suppose to most it would be...and well ^_^ I full heartedly agree with your sig. :beer:

Well this matter was resolved a [b]long[/b] time ago. She was sent to Boot Camp for a day, as a warning.

Her and her ****ing boyfriend are still together even though she complains about him constantly. Anyway, I gave her a Teddy Bear type thing on Valentines day, and some sparks flew. Hopefully we will work something out eventually.