Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=#507AAC]Erm...have you seen our [i]entire[/i] gallery? 97 smileys in there...that's a pretty big gallery. I can't think of a site with more in a single forum.

In terms of 3D ones...you can make some if you like. Just email them to [email]James@theOtaku.com[/email] and I'll add them if their quality is okay and if I have time. [/color]
Posted
[color=#507AAC]Nope. Getting smileys is easy. I could sit here and get another 500 if I wanted to waste the time.

D_A seems to be saying that he wants [i]3D[/i] smileys...something which is a lot more rare. And he's offering to make custom ones.

So, if he wants to do that, I'd be willing to look at them.[/color]
Posted
[color=royal blue]*looks between the two smilies* I like 'em both. Heh. :p Actually, that 3D one's kinda cute!

The only [i]real[/i] problem with smilies is making them visually available. I mean, we have our smilie list at the right of our posting page, but you hardly ever see any of the smilies included on the "Get More" link--because those smilies aren't as easy to "find", if you get my drift.

So, in James' words, it could be a waste of time, but...*grins at the 3D smilie*...it could be worth it, too.

:bluesweat <---Fab "Get More" smilie of the moment[/color]
Posted
[size=1]Could we have a Bosko smiley instead? I'll be your best friend if you let us have it James.

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=344497[/img][img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=344497[/img][img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=344497[/img][img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=344497[/img]

-Shy[/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i]
[B][size=1]Could we have a Bosko smiley instead? I'll be your best friend if you let us have it James.

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=344497[/img][img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=344497[/img][img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=344497[/img][img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=344497[/img]

-Shy[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red] Bosko. O'o;;

Who's he? Those are some weird smileys you've got there, Shy. Heh. ^_^[/color]
Posted
[color=royal blue]HOBBESY!

Heh, this might turn into one of those deals where you have to upload the smilie to use it. I can remember the Avatar bit going through a "similar" problem.[/color]
Posted
Then as well make a smiley comp. :rolleyes: hehe
I havent got anything against 2D smileys, but sum of them look better if they're 3d ya know ^^'
Posted
*wishes he could see the 3d version of his fav smiley* :p 2d will do for now.

You can always do what I do, use the img code to place smilies from the web onto your posts (just upload your 3d ones)
Posted
[color=indigo]Yeah, I just use [img] tags for the smilies that I've made. It's actually pretty easy, since I know the URLs for them.

[img]http://www.desbreko.netfirms.com/Misc/Smiley-Bloody.gif[/img] [img]http://www.desbreko.netfirms.com/Misc/Smiley-Burglar.gif[/img] [img]http://www.desbreko.netfirms.com/Misc/Smiley-Cookie.gif[/img] [img]http://www.desbreko.netfirms.com/Misc/Smiley-Marshmallow.gif[/img]

Whee... ^_^[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Desbreko [/i]
[B][color=indigo]Yeah, I just use [img] tags for the smilies that I've made. It's actually pretty easy, since I know the URLs for them.

[img]http://www.desbreko.netfirms.com/Misc/Smiley-Bloody.gif[/img] [img]http://www.desbreko.netfirms.com/Misc/Smiley-Burglar.gif[/img] [img]http://www.desbreko.netfirms.com/Misc/Smiley-Cookie.gif[/img] [img]http://www.desbreko.netfirms.com/Misc/Smiley-Marshmallow.gif[/img]

Whee... ^_^[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red] 'Breakfast. Those are horrible. [img]http://www.desbreko.netfirms.com/Misc/Smiley-Bloody.gif[/img]

[spoiler][[strike]A[/strike]Jeh made me do it][/spoiler][/color]
Posted
They should teach the story of Bosko in schools. Some people are missing out!

I'd also like the Hobbes smilies, but I'd not use them personally. I'll leave them to Sara heh.
Posted
[img]http://www.boomspeed.com/apoco/sot.gif[/img] Add this one James! it's wicked cool :p

I do like the idea of the 3d smileys, kind of like the ones we have for the titles of posts. I can make some too, I'll just send them to James though, unless people want to see them.

and the osama one is kick ***, pity you wasted artistic talent on that fool :mrt:

:frog: anyone [i] even[/i] know about this one? I think we have alot more than any other forum could wish to have! smiley heaven. :flush:
Posted
[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?postid=336976[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?postid=336383[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?postid=336973[/IMG]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...