Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Well, it's not really a clan, but I've got a few members with my cool avatars... They're all like my one over there, *points to avatar* ..and they look cool... so If anyone want one, just ask... Here's all the symbols I have left...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]You have to admit peoples, they are nice avatars... [/B][/QUOTE]

See that folks? Endorsed by everyones [I]Favourite[/I] hetrosexual Games and Stories Mod! :p
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]

See that folks? Endorsed by everyones [I]Favourite[/I] hetrosexual Games and Stories Mod! :p [/B][/QUOTE]

And non-heterosexual too....

I really like that M looking one... I enjoy all of them greatly actually.... but Japanese looks cooler :p haha
Posted
[color=green]They look great, Im still 400 and something posts away from getting a friggin av. they look great but I like to make my own.[/color]
Guest firemac
Posted
he made me one, hehe:D they are cool, I will change it though, sorry bud, but these are cool avatars
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]And non-heterosexual too....

I really like that M looking one... I enjoy all of them greatly actually.... but Japanese looks cooler :p haha [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Yes, the "M" one is awesome.. as in "Dial 'M' for Munkie!" :D I dont know If I want one or not though, they're nice but somthing seems missing about them.. something that's just not complete.. hrmm... I dunno I'm debating whether this is a trend or not too.. so far I think it is and thats stopping me from just saying ok I'll get one.. so nya :p[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]You have to admit peoples, they are nice avatars... [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=purple]Yeah, I agree.....Congrats. Flash, nice avatars!!! But....I think my Eiko is cute:)[/COLOR]
Posted
that looks like an M it is the first one on the second row on the left.
Guest Twisted Face
Posted
can we put one on layaway for 3 weeks,and if we still dont have 500 by then then we cant have it at all.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...