Cecil Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 Can I have the 7th one on the top row? Yes i know i dont have 500 yet but im going to get it latter today.
Mike Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 i want the 1st one on the second row to the left, but someone has already claimed it so i'll go with...the 3rd one on the 2nd row to the left. i'll attach it.
Cecil Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 [QUOTE]Orginally posted by Dragonballzman: [B]I'll take this one plz[/B] [/QUOTE] You dont even have 400 post, I only need 13 more, and by the time he make it or he notices i want one i will have 500. As a reminder I want the 7th one on the top row.
Flash Posted September 8, 2001 Author Posted September 8, 2001 Woah! I didn't think so many peeps would want them! Okay, I'll get started...
MysticBabe Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 erm...i dunno if i want one or not, those are awesome, but i've been switching avatars a lot, ever since i figured out how to size lol, but i need the perefect one, and i haven't found it. i've already went through like 15 avatars today:cross:
Flash Posted September 8, 2001 Author Posted September 8, 2001 Okay, I'm done, and I'm posting them in Alphabetical Order! :p Firstly, here is Cecil's.
Flash Posted September 8, 2001 Author Posted September 8, 2001 Flash1: I bet you $20 that the next avatar is Matt's! Flash2: You're on!!
Flash Posted September 8, 2001 Author Posted September 8, 2001 Flash2: D'OH!!! Well, that's all for now. If I messed yours up, please tell me. :)
BabyGirl Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 [color=deeppink]Hey Flash, what you're doing is mighty cool, but please try to minimize the number of posts such as these...perhaps send it to them over AIM or something of the sort. Thank you ;)[/color]
Transtic Nerve Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 I agree with BabyGirl here... I don't think we've ever disagreed... anyway... yes, I know you might need to make multiple posts for the attachment, but if you need that I can upload them for you... all you have to do is IM me.
Flash Posted September 8, 2001 Author Posted September 8, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B][color=deeppink]Hey Flash, what you're doing is mighty cool, but please try to minimize the number of posts such as these...perhaps send it to them over AIM or something of the sort. Thank you ;)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] oops, sorry guys! I should have uploaded 'em to my site... It's just that some people don't have AIM, and they're only online now... But anywayz, sorry 'bout all that. Next time, I'll Upload 'em to my site, and put them all in one post... :)
BabyGirl Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B] oops, sorry guys! I should have uploaded 'em to my site... It's just that some people don't have AIM, and they're only online now... But anywayz, sorry 'bout all that. Next time, I'll Upload 'em to my site, and put them all in one post... :) [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Heh, don't worry, no harm done.[/color]
Guest Twisted Face Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 what about layaway? [SIZE=4]what about layaway[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]what about layaway[/SIZE]
Flash Posted September 9, 2001 Author Posted September 9, 2001 Yeah, but there's not many left, Twisted Face...
Guest Twisted Face Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 then check your pm cuz the one that i want is still left.
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 so watcha gonna do when ur symbols are sold out??? start a gang????:D :D
Guest Twisted Face Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i] [B]so watcha gonna do when ur symbols are sold out??? start a gang????:D :D [/B][/QUOTE]lol,and we'll get him to make us sigs to represent us.
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Twisted Face [/i] [B]lol,and we'll get him to make us sigs to represent us. [/B][/QUOTE] as an opinion, dont u think you ppl are pushing flash just for this???
Guest Zeh Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 Hehehehe I got mine before everyone started to ask for one.. just keep it on my computer and by the time i make it to 500 post it'll be deleted for some odd reason!
Dragonballzman Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 KOOL!!! THANX FLASH!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO GET TO 500!
Warlock Posted September 9, 2001 Posted September 9, 2001 I really got to ask Flash how he made these symbols...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now