Flash Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 Well, it's not really a clan, but I've got a few members with my cool avatars... They're all like my one over there, *points to avatar* ..and they look cool... so If anyone want one, just ask... Here's all the symbols I have left...
Flash Posted September 8, 2001 Author Posted September 8, 2001 Only 2 rules... 1.) Ya gotta have 500+ posts. 2.) Ya gotta use the avatar I make you... :p
Warlock Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 You have to admit peoples, they are nice avatars...
Flash Posted September 8, 2001 Author Posted September 8, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i] [B]You have to admit peoples, they are nice avatars... [/B][/QUOTE] See that folks? Endorsed by everyones [I]Favourite[/I] hetrosexual Games and Stories Mod! :p
Transtic Nerve Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B] See that folks? Endorsed by everyones [I]Favourite[/I] hetrosexual Games and Stories Mod! :p [/B][/QUOTE] And non-heterosexual too.... I really like that M looking one... I enjoy all of them greatly actually.... but Japanese looks cooler :p haha
Treble Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 Heh those are some great symbols i like the one with 2 sharp thing pointing out and with a circle and a littl curve thatone looks cool.:)
Flash Posted September 8, 2001 Author Posted September 8, 2001 So, do ya want me to make ya one, Treble?
Seifer Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 [color=green]They look great, Im still 400 and something posts away from getting a friggin av. they look great but I like to make my own.[/color]
Guest firemac Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 he made me one, hehe:D they are cool, I will change it though, sorry bud, but these are cool avatars
PiroMunkie Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]And non-heterosexual too.... I really like that M looking one... I enjoy all of them greatly actually.... but Japanese looks cooler :p haha [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]Yes, the "M" one is awesome.. as in "Dial 'M' for Munkie!" :D I dont know If I want one or not though, they're nice but somthing seems missing about them.. something that's just not complete.. hrmm... I dunno I'm debating whether this is a trend or not too.. so far I think it is and thats stopping me from just saying ok I'll get one.. so nya :p[/SIZE]
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i] [B]You have to admit peoples, they are nice avatars... [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=purple]Yeah, I agree.....Congrats. Flash, nice avatars!!! But....I think my Eiko is cute:)[/COLOR]
Flash Posted September 8, 2001 Author Posted September 8, 2001 Fine then... /me takes avatars away, and hides in corner...:sleep:
Dragonballzman Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 I WANT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Matt.D Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 [color=rainbow] Can I have the fith one on the bottom row?[/color]
Treble Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B]So, do ya want me to make ya one, Treble? [/B][/QUOTE] Yeah sure I would love one.:)
DarkerSephiroth Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 Those are indeed awsome but when i get a custom avatar its gonna be this [IMG]http://www.angelfire.com/mo3/darksephiroths/Evil_Gohan_2.jpg[/IMG]
DarkerSephiroth Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 It didnt work maybe it will now [IMG]http://www.angelfire.com/mo3/darksephiroths/Evil_Gohan_2.gif[/IMG]
DarkerSephiroth Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 I can make more for anyone just pm me with the characters name and what u want to be changed about them.
Guest Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 that looks like an M it is the first one on the second row on the left.
Guest Twisted Face Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 can we put one on layaway for 3 weeks,and if we still dont have 500 by then then we cant have it at all.
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 im guessing from this point the symbols are sold out oh well i still have my jehuty this is jehuty's rival right here
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now