OtakuBoards

Michael Jackson = Your Opinions.

Bing

[size=1][color=darkblue]Hmm...this is a pretty deep discussion. Anyway, I have just read an article about him and it was shockingly true. It may sound stupid, but I can back some of this up. Michael Jackson is a real life Peter Pan.
O.k, so here's the resoning behind this. His nose, this is a shallow comment as it is based around his apperance. His nose looks like Peter Pan's if you compare photo's closely. I guess that's only my opinion, but here are some facts. Jackson's private theme park is called Neverland, a place in Peter Pan. Peter Man was the boy who didn't want to grow up. Of you've seen the movie Hook you will know this. Pan surrounds himself with other 'lost boys', like Jackson has done, mainly to keep him feeling like a boy. What do you think about this comparison? I find it weird, and I think it's just coincidental, but who knows?![/color][/size]

Thats weird......a real life peter pan......hope he isn't making one of his kids be Tinkerbell.....

all jokes aside Neverland Ranch must be an interesting thing to see, i heard that in the mornings sometimes he goes up in a hot air balloon with the kids to watch a beautiful sunrise.....and he has a monkey named bubbles.

A real life Peter Pan ? Oh no this is a nightmare come true. Peter Pan gives me nightmares and now Micheal Jackson is a real life Peter Pan. This is strange. By the way I was told that Neverland Ranch was private and that no one was allowed to visit it. Well I guess it is not true.

[b][color=teal][size=1]Well, I respect what the guy did years ago, but like Guns N' Roses, I think he should've left on a high note.

And just between you and me... I think he might've had some work done. *gasp* Heh.

--Mike
"char,char![/b][/color][/size]

[size=1][color=darkblue]I am hearing loads of stuff about him, people arguing for him, saying he doesn't do anything with those kids. Now, I kind of believe that, but if he is so innocent, why did he have a security system installed, so he can see if anyone if coming towards his room? And, he turns this on when he is in there with kids. A bit suspicious if you ask me...![/color][/size]

[color=crimson]That's a really good point there, but I don't really have a decent opinion on this Michael Jackson case. It's a very arguable case really, but I can't really see a man of his standards doing things with children. He may be a bit weird and not all there in the head, but I'm not sure if that automatically resolves Michael being a child molester.

I'm not really sure what I believe, because the press are well known for sturring and any gossip they hear with maybe the slightest relevants they change it into a big headline. If he is convicted of this crime no matter how famous he is, he needs to have the same consequence, it's only fair ...

Grant :demon:[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Alexus Bing [/i]
[B][size=1][color=darkblue]I am hearing loads of stuff about him, people arguing for him, saying he doesn't do anything with those kids. Now, I kind of believe that, but if he is so innocent, why did he have a security system installed, so he can see if anyone if coming towards his room? And, he turns this on when he is in there with kids. A bit suspicious if you ask me...![/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]
[FONT=arial]hmmmmm......maybe for safety reasons? maybe he had a security system installed so that some insane fan/hater doesn't come in and blow his brains out while he's sleeping. seems perfectly logical to me :cross:. and if he really does only turn the system on when he has kids with him, that does look rather suspicious. but looking from a different angle, if he had kids with him, it'd be all the more reason to be wary of things like that. he could simply be doing it for their protection.

I really don't believe the rumors that he was (or is) a child molester. he seems a bit naive/immature, not sure which word would fit better, but he still seems like a decent, nice guy. he really does seem like a child. with that being said, I don't think he should have custody of his kids. even though I'm sure he loves them to death, he doesn't seem to have enough good judgement capable of keeping them from harm. him hanging his baby off the balcony to let his fans see him is an example right there. if he makes poor judgements like that all the time off-camera, his children could be in serious danger.
[/FONT]

[size=1][color=darkblue]Yeh amibasuki, I totally agree. He must get a lot of threats and hate mail, especially after all this media speculation. I bet there are many people out there who just want to kill him, or who are totally crazy, so they just want to get into the history books. I mean, look what happened to John Lennon?[/color][/size]

[FONT=arial]my thoughts exactly. John Lennon was the person I was thinking about while making that security comment.

and the sad part is, now that they've given so much information about his whereabouts, anybody that owns a good bit of technology who knows how to use it could find out where his house is, and rob it (lord knows they'd get at least a billion dollars wortha loot outta there) or kill him and his children. yeah, that's what security's for, but let's say someone managed to get around it? it's not a totally impossible concept. 'course, I'm lookin' at the worst thing that could happen, but it's still possible.
[/FONT]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by iggy [/i]
[B]I think hes a total freak
He's had one too many face lifts, scratch that hes had way too many face lifts. To be honest he looks grosser than Frankenstein. [/B][/QUOTE]

Actually more like Eagor, hes smaller and twitches alot! :drunk: I wonder what would happen to him if he had to live in the real world, without all the personal assistants etc. I mean all celebrities would have a hard time (well not all) but he would probably die.

[COLOR=blue] A few nights ago I saw the 20/20 special on MJ. and I have to say that HE IS NOT A MAN.....Michael is nothing but a big kid...and I'm sure others have seen that...He's a boy in a mans body and that's why he's with those young men. In a way he may see them as friends but he truly needs HELP!!!! Now I may seem harsh but he's a young man who's in the closet about his sexuality and since he didn't have a normal childhood his obsessions are now coming out. I guess he wanted to hang around boys his own age but since his fame didn't allow it, and he's doing it now, and if I'm the only one who thinks this so be it, but I believe he's homosexual, and he won't admit it!!!

Truth be told, he just needs help!!!![/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BlueGender [/i]
[B][COLOR=blue][SIZE=1]I was watching the documentary last night and I didn't see anything wrong with the man. I think the media makes him out to be worse then he is. If you watch the documentary again you will see the interviewer tries to turn everything around on Mike. Micheal simply said that his favorite thing to do is to have water balloon fights if I were to say this no one would think twice but once Mike said it the interview decided to ask Micheal if he enjoyed it more then sex which Micheal quickly refraised and said his favorite past time activity was having water ballon fights but every one is making it sound like Micheal said he enjoys water balloon fights more then sex when really he did not. I also can understand why Micheal keeps his children's faces behind masks and vales. He wants to keep them protected there are aot of sick people out there who would kidnap them. I see Micheal as a 44 year old kid he missed his childhood and is trying to live it now. Micheal went through a lot of terrible things as a child which all seem to be effecting him now maybe he has sleep overs with kid beause he didn't as a child.[/SIZE] [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

what about the children think about what this would do it them?

[size=1][color=darkblue]Yeh, his kids are all too young and vulnerable. They are going to leave him when they get older. He is constantly talking of his awful childhood, and his bad experiences, can't he see he is doing the same thing to his kids?[/color][/size]

[color=darkblue]I personally believe that he likes kids so much because he doesn't trust adults (who could blame him?) & sees children as innocents, yet to be corrupted by the world. I think he really cares about them more than older people, & feels safe around them as friends.

Also, considering his mindset, he can probably relate to them better & sort of sees himself as a little kid.

I guess he could be a perv, but I really don't think so.[/color]

Well, I can honestly say I never liked Michael Jackson. I never cared for his music, and never cared for him. Whether or not the rumors about him are just that, it still disturbs me just thinking about what that man does behind closed doors. He definitely is crazy in my opinion, and what really gets me is that he gets away with being that way.

I mean, he gets a lot of bad publicity because of it, but I mean if you've seen a person who acted just like Michael Jackson except they weren't famous. They'd either be in prison, or a psychiatric ward. I think it is wrong he gets away with behaving a way that would normally have people put away for lesser 'crazy' actions, just because of his popularity. Whether people like his music or not doesn't matter, nor does respecting him for what he may or may not have contributed to the music industry. Hanging babies out of windows, sleeping with small boys, feeding a crying baby under a blanket, etc. It's all just too disturbing to me. I really don't get a disturbed feeling by much in life, but Michael Jackson is just too strange.

Whether people like the man, or not. I think he should be put in a psychiatric ward and made to regularly see a psychiatrist so that they can figure out just what the hell is wrong with that man. He needs a lot of help.

Sadly, society is nothing more than a huge popularity contest. The more popular, or famous you are the easier it usually is to get away with things.

Alrighty... let's talk about some Michael Jackson controversy...

Do I think Michael molests children? No. He admits to sleeping in the same bed as children, but who's to say that he does anything else with them? You all pulled that from your own minds. For some reason, you all assume that a 40-something year old man can't have a sleep-over with little kids without someone getting molested. Yes, I know that I just made myself sound incredibly naive. But there's this little phrase called "innocent until proven guilty."

When faced with child molestation charges, Michael has settled out of court several times in the past. Why? Is it because he's covering up that he really did it? Or is he just giving them money because he's innocent and they were trying to scam a few thousand out of him anyway?

He has an alarm rigged up for his bedroom. I don't know why. Maybe it really is for security reasons and he just needs to know when somebody is breaking into his house. Maybe it's so that he has time to apply his make-up to cover his skin blotches. On the other hand, maybe it's so that he can wrap up his molestation session. Who knows?

Michael dangles his baby over a balcony. Is he a bad parent? Maybe. Should he have his children taken away? Maybe. Should he be thrown in jail? Probably not. When I first heard about this, I imagined Michael sticking his baby out the window and losing his grip. That's how badly the media hyped it up. Michael walked over to the balcony, realized his son's feet were dangling, and held on for dear life as he pulled the baby back inside. This is a really big mistake, but he's hardly a baby killer. The most that should be done is his children be taken to their mothers. Would you want your father (or guardian of choice) in jail for life because he/she walked too close to a window when you were a baby?

As for Michael's child-like behavior... that I wil not defend. Michael needs help. Joe Jackson raised [b]9[/b] children (Jackie, Rebee, Jermaine, Tito, LaToya, Marlon, Michael, Randy, and Janet) the same way, and Michael is the only one with a Peter Pan complex because of a lost childhood. Marlon was only a couple of years older than Michael, no problems with him. Janet's been acting and singing since childhood, no problems with her (except that I'm not with her). Randy became the 6th member of the Jackson 5 (one of the older members left and Randy replaced him) but he had no problems. So why is Michael the only one going through this? Because he needs psychological help. Michael Jackson needs to be a father to his children, not a bigger kid.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Endymion [/i]
[B]Michael dangles his baby over a balcony. Is he a bad parent? Maybe. Should he have his children taken away? Maybe. Should he be thrown in jail? Probably not. When I first heard about this, I imagined Michael sticking his baby out the window and losing his grip. That's how badly the media hyped it up. Michael walked over to the balcony, realized his son's feet were dangling, and held on for dear life as he pulled the baby back inside. This is a really big mistake, but he's hardly a baby killer. The most that should be done is his children be taken to their mothers. Would you want your father (or guardian of choice) in jail for life because he/she walked too close to a window when you were a baby?[/B][/QUOTE]

Actually, I have seen that video myself. Michael Jackson purposely held his son out of the window. He walked to the window, looked down to see where the window was then lifted the child enough so he could hold him out of his window. To top it all off Michael Jackson was only holding the baby with [b]one arm[/b] loosely around the child's midsection, then yanked the child back in with just [b]one hand[/b] as he was losing his grip. I watched that video closely, and I made sure that I knew for sure whether it was an accident or not. Obviously it was no accident.

I still don't agree with the rest of what you said, but I respect your opinion.

[size=1]The guy had a hard childhood, his dad treating him the way he did. He wants to relive his chhildhood again, I guess, even though he's forty-something. So he can't excactly relive his childhood around adults, he spends time with kids. Personally, I don't think he's some pedophile.
[/size]