Anna Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 WORD y'all!! j/k. This is "SuperRadSkitzo" by the way, the former name was too dagum long, so I decided to use my real name. Sooo... how has everyone been? Yeah I've been pretty busy, school and a whole bunch of other time-sucking activites, you know how it goes. So yeah, this sounds too much like an email or something so I'm gonna shaddup now. BYEEEEEE! :D
Matt.D Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [color=red][b] Someone's hyper. Welcome to v3.0, SuperRad....I mean Anna;)[/color][/b]
Guest Altron Gundam Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 Welcum back, I thought you were a guy w/ your old name...
Anna Posted August 15, 2001 Author Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i] [B]Welcum back, I thought you were a guy w/ your old name... [/B][/QUOTE] :eek: :p You thought I was a GUY??!! ROFL! oh goodness, eh, sorry for misleading ya there......:D but yeah, I am a girl...
Sephiroth Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 I remember you, you were that crazy woman from the old boards....
Syk3 Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i] [B]WORD y'all!! j/k. This is "SuperRadSkitzo" by the way, the former name was too dagum long, so I decided to use my real name. Sooo... how has everyone been? Yeah I've been pretty busy, school and a whole bunch of other time-sucking activites, you know how it goes. So yeah, this sounds too much like an email or something so I'm gonna shaddup now. BYEEEEEE! :D [/B][/QUOTE] U hav school already?!?! I don't start till the end of the month.
Anna Posted August 15, 2001 Author Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]I remember you, you were that crazy woman from the old boards.... [/B][/QUOTE] :cool: that's right, I was [i]the[/i] crazy woman from the old boards... :D I remember you too, Safer- obviously just Sephiroth now, but yeah, nice to see yas again
Anna Posted August 15, 2001 Author Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gohan [/i] [B] U hav school already?!?! I don't start till the end of the month. [/B][/QUOTE] I went back on the 3rd buddy, I tell ya, homework just never goes away once you start.......:rolleyes: *sighs*... speaking of which...
Duckie Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 Wow...I didn't think you would be named Anna, of all things... :P I don't think crunchy peanut butter is good. But, then again...I eat caramel apple dip...^^" Nevermind me. This has absolutely nothing to do with the topic 'cept the name. XD I am so, so weird sometimes...
Anna Posted August 15, 2001 Author Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Duckie [/i] [B]Wow...I didn't think you would be named Anna, of all things... [/B][/QUOTE] eh?? What'd you think I'd be named?! :confused: Bartholomew or sumthin like that? lol:D And Rico, I'm a junior this year,... darnit all, my birthday's just a week off, otherwise I'd be a senior... oh well..:cool:
Desert Shadow Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i] [B] eh?? What'd you think I'd be named?! :confused: Bartholomew or sumthin like that? lol :D[/B][/QUOTE] [b]Wasn't yer real name SuperRadSchitzo? I musta been confused then....[/b] :p
Sara Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i] [B]I remember you too, Safer- obviously just Sephiroth now, but yeah, nice to see yas again [/B][/QUOTE] Yes...Safer is no longer 'Safer.' *shakes head to clear it* Oy...all these name changes....SRS is now 'Anna'...anima master is 'Kitell'....Setsuna is 'Raiha'...
Lia Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 [COLOR=purple]i'm confused too.....everyone changed thier names! ack! i dunno anybody n e more! o well....i kept mine....i dunno y.....[/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now