Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
WORD y'all!! j/k. This is "SuperRadSkitzo" by the way, the former name was too dagum long, so I decided to use my real name. Sooo... how has everyone been? Yeah I've been pretty busy, school and a whole bunch of other time-sucking activites, you know how it goes. So yeah, this sounds too much like an email or something so I'm gonna shaddup now. BYEEEEEE! :D
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
Welcum back, I thought you were a guy w/ your old name...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i]
[B]Welcum back, I thought you were a guy w/ your old name... [/B][/QUOTE]

:eek: :p You thought I was a GUY??!! ROFL! oh goodness, eh, sorry for misleading ya there......:D but yeah, I am a girl...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i]
[B]WORD y'all!! j/k. This is "SuperRadSkitzo" by the way, the former name was too dagum long, so I decided to use my real name. Sooo... how has everyone been? Yeah I've been pretty busy, school and a whole bunch of other time-sucking activites, you know how it goes. So yeah, this sounds too much like an email or something so I'm gonna shaddup now. BYEEEEEE! :D [/B][/QUOTE]
U hav school already?!?! I don't start till the end of the month.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]I remember you, you were that crazy woman from the old boards.... [/B][/QUOTE]

:cool: that's right, I was [i]the[/i] crazy woman from the old boards... :D I remember you too, Safer- obviously just Sephiroth now, but yeah, nice to see yas again
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gohan [/i]
[B]
U hav school already?!?! I don't start till the end of the month. [/B][/QUOTE]

I went back on the 3rd buddy, I tell ya, homework just never goes away once you start.......:rolleyes: *sighs*... speaking of which...
Posted
Wow...I didn't think you would be named Anna, of all things...

:P I don't think crunchy peanut butter is good. But, then again...I eat caramel apple dip...^^" Nevermind me. This has absolutely nothing to do with the topic 'cept the name. XD I am so, so weird sometimes...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Duckie [/i]
[B]Wow...I didn't think you would be named Anna, of all things...
[/B][/QUOTE]

eh?? What'd you think I'd be named?! :confused: Bartholomew or sumthin like that? lol:D And Rico, I'm a junior this year,... darnit all, my birthday's just a week off, otherwise I'd be a senior... oh well..:cool:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i]
[B]

eh?? What'd you think I'd be named?! :confused: Bartholomew or sumthin like that? lol :D[/B][/QUOTE]

[b]Wasn't yer real name SuperRadSchitzo? I musta been confused then....[/b] :p
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i]
[B]I remember you too, Safer- obviously just Sephiroth now, but yeah, nice to see yas again [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes...Safer is no longer 'Safer.' *shakes head to clear it* Oy...all these name changes....SRS is now 'Anna'...anima master is 'Kitell'....Setsuna is 'Raiha'...
Posted
[COLOR=purple]i'm confused too.....everyone changed thier names! ack! i dunno anybody n e more! o well....i kept mine....i dunno y.....[/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...