Posthumous Posted March 30, 2003 Posted March 30, 2003 [color=teal][size=1][b]That's cool what you did.With the fading of both pictures, with the text and logo.[/b][/size][/color]
silentdeath Posted March 30, 2003 Posted March 30, 2003 *tear*, so many good times, i promised myself i wouldn't cry*sniff* oh by the way beautiful SPX, amazing, *tear*
Guest Chris Posted March 31, 2003 Posted March 31, 2003 [color=green]very nice. not much of a dbz fan, but it's nice. and silent, i like green too.[/color]
silentdeath Posted March 31, 2003 Posted March 31, 2003 why is your banner goku then ssj3? cornfusing! but green rules all! :)
SaiyanPrincessX Posted April 2, 2003 Author Posted April 2, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by silentdeath [/i] [B]why is your banner goku then ssj3? cornfusing! but green rules all! :) [/B][/QUOTE] Nobody can understand dear ol' ssj3.;) Thanks for the comments. [SIZE=1]I just saw the last episode of DragonBall Z today.[/SIZE] :bawl:
Posthumous Posted April 3, 2003 Posted April 3, 2003 [color=teal][size=1][b]Hey, everything comes to an end people, you gotta understand. That previous graphic you had with the avi is cool.It is extremely liquid-looking.[/b][/size][/color]
SaiyanPrincessX Posted April 3, 2003 Author Posted April 3, 2003 [QUOTE]Hey, everything comes to an end people, you gotta understand.[/QUOTE] True but DBZ is what got me into Anime in the first place, so yeah, its sad.:( Anyway heres my new sig, I plan to use it here for awhile.^^
silentdeath Posted April 4, 2003 Posted April 4, 2003 [size=1][color=blue]SPX,beautiful,DBZ is anime to me i mean it no only got me into anime but it introduced me to my best friends. 11/10![/color][/size]
Guest Chris Posted April 4, 2003 Posted April 4, 2003 [color=green]very nice. i don't like the text that much, though. and i was being sarcastic. also, what do you mean 'nobody can understand dear ol' ssj3'?[/color]
SaiyanPrincessX Posted April 5, 2003 Author Posted April 5, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssj3 [/i] [B][color=green]very nice. i don't like the text that much, though. and i was being sarcastic. also, what do you mean 'nobody can understand dear ol' ssj3'?[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] I was just kidding. Just another siggeh. It took me about 20 minutes. Please rate. ^_^
silentdeath Posted April 5, 2003 Posted April 5, 2003 it's prettyful and the darker blue looks good, 8/10
Guest Chris Posted April 5, 2003 Posted April 5, 2003 [color=green]i really like this one. i don't know why. probably the darker blues. good job.[/color]
silentdeath Posted April 5, 2003 Posted April 5, 2003 they the darker blues are a real change from the lighter ones we usually see you use.
Juu Posted April 6, 2003 Posted April 6, 2003 [color=ff00cc] [size=1]Great as always! ^_^ I love the whole frosty-ness of the colors. I like icy colors in banners. ^^ Anywhoo... 9/10.[/color] [/size]
SaiyanPrincessX Posted April 7, 2003 Author Posted April 7, 2003 Shank you Juu. Heres another. I was just messing around.
Boo Posted April 8, 2003 Posted April 8, 2003 coooool :) I see nothing wrong except that the big S looks a lil bit Bg kinda thwarts the rest of the tx, but it wont lower my note :p 8.5/10
Guest Chris Posted April 8, 2003 Posted April 8, 2003 [color=green]wow, i really like that one. the colors go well together. 9.3/10[/color]
SaiyanPrincessX Posted April 17, 2003 Author Posted April 17, 2003 Meh, nothing special. I just wanted to do a Wind Waka banner, no amazing effects or anything. ^_^
Syk3 Posted April 17, 2003 Posted April 17, 2003 Well, I really love the text. Your going to have to show me how to do that background text fade. ^_^ Even the text itself is great. I don't know about the picture and background, though. The picture is a little grainy, and I think you can make a more original background color than black. My rating: [b]7/10[/b]
SaiyanPrincessX Posted April 21, 2003 Author Posted April 21, 2003 Theres nothing real spectacular but I like it. It fits its purpose.^^ Please rate.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now