Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Chris
Posted
[color=green]very nice. not much of a dbz fan, but it's nice.

and silent, i like green too.[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by silentdeath [/i]
[B]why is your banner goku then ssj3?

cornfusing!

but green rules all! :) [/B][/QUOTE]
Nobody can understand dear ol' ssj3.;)

Thanks for the comments.

[SIZE=1]I just saw the last episode of DragonBall Z today.[/SIZE] :bawl:
Posted
[color=teal][size=1][b]Hey, everything comes to an end people, you gotta understand.

That previous graphic you had with the avi is cool.It is extremely liquid-looking.[/b][/size][/color]
Posted
[QUOTE]Hey, everything comes to an end people, you gotta understand.[/QUOTE]

True but DBZ is what got me into Anime in the first place, so yeah, its sad.:(

Anyway heres my new sig, I plan to use it here for awhile.^^
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=green]very nice. i don't like the text that much, though. and i was being sarcastic. also, what do you mean 'nobody can understand dear ol' ssj3'?[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssj3 [/i]
[B][color=green]very nice. i don't like the text that much, though. and i was being sarcastic. also, what do you mean 'nobody can understand dear ol' ssj3'?[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
I was just kidding.

Just another siggeh. It took me about 20 minutes. Please rate. ^_^
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=green]i really like this one. i don't know why. probably the darker blues. good job.[/color]
Posted
[color=ff00cc] [size=1]Great as always! ^_^
I love the whole frosty-ness of the colors. I like icy colors in banners. ^^

Anywhoo... 9/10.[/color] [/size]
Posted
coooool :)
I see nothing wrong except that the big S looks a lil bit Bg kinda thwarts the rest of the tx, but it wont lower my note :p
8.5/10
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=green]wow, i really like that one. the colors go well together. 9.3/10[/color]
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Well, I really love the text. Your going to have to show me how to do that background text fade. ^_^ Even the text itself is great. I don't know about the picture and background, though. The picture is a little grainy, and I think you can make a more original background color than black.

My rating: [b]7/10[/b]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...