Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Yet another wallpaper, its kind of plain (relatively speaking) and I've added some anime images which I barely ever do (as I've made it for a dbz site) and well meh, you know what to do,

[url=http://revergenic.250free.com/H5.jpg]H5[/url]

Reverence-out>>
Posted
[COLOR=orangered]Dude, thats [i]Amazing[/i]!!!

Who ever's gettin' it for their site, is quite lucky...

wow... [/COLOR]
Posted
IMO its your worst, that i've seen of course. I dont know why I just dont like it, it seems sort of.....tacky....its the only word that comes to mind. =/ I really dont like it.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shinobi [/i]
[B]I love it, actually finally its a bit of a change from your usual, heh. I really like it...although the stickmen scare me o_O. [/B][/QUOTE]

Everyone run from the scary stickmen lol.

It is fantastic, I like the way the DBZ characters are connected, and the background suits it well. A very nice, simplistic wallpaper.

I think it could have done without the stickmen IMO. Well done.
Posted
Ew. That's not all that great. It's a bunch of balls stuck together by lines with DBZ characters stuck on. Oh yea, and the stick men... WHY ARE THEY THERE?
Posted
Well... Normally your work is 'full of energy' (there's a lot around)
But now its kinda empty... and the pics dont quite fit the wp...
The stickmen are cool... And the DNA kinda thingies (balls conected with thick stuff) are cool too.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...