Jump to content
OtakuBoards

New Banner


Recommended Posts

Guest ShRi3nK
Posted
Check out the banner I have made. ]urning Zone (Logo Banner)
The banner is on the top tell me what you think, I am going to change it today. And I will show you that version so for now check it out.

[url]http://www.boomspeed.com/genesis2/bzbanner.jpg[/url]
[url]http://www.anime-honor.com/vantz/kashi.gif[/url]
Posted
[IMG]http://www.anime-honor.com/vantz/kashi.gif[/IMG]

^yeah... the pic in it is a lil weird but the banner it self is pretty nice.
Posted
[color=red] That is pretty nice. The traslucence of the entire pic and yet the fluidity of the entire image mix together for a pretty nice effect. I don't see very much wrong with it from my standpoint.[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dark_Apocalyps [/i]
[B][IMG]http://www.anime-honor.com/vantz/kashi.gif[/IMG]

^yeah... the pic in it is a lil weird but the banner it self is pretty nice. [/B][/QUOTE]
Much better view.^_^ I should of done that to begin with. I love the pic in it.
Posted
[color=green]very, very nice. i don't like yellow, but it works very well with the banner. good job.[/color]
Posted
[center][IMG]http://www.boomspeed.com/genesis2/bzbanner.jpg[/IMG]
vs
[IMG]http://www.anime-honor.com/vantz/kashi.gif[/IMG]

ehm... yellow... Goku (i believe its him...) doesnt look right in red[/center]
Posted
[color=#808080]Yes, this is indeed an advertisement, which is against our rules.

The fact that it's your first post also adds suspicion to the idea that you might simply be trying to advertise "under our radar".

Of course, I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt due to the fact that this isn't a cut and dry case of an advertisement.

So, I'll simply remove the link to the site in your first post. [/color]
Posted
now im happy :p

[QUOTE]Excuse me, but don't you think that's a little rude? lol[/QUOTE]

How Long have I been a member here allready? :rolleyes:
(official form: How long do you know me allready?)

A: Almost a year :D (yay! Im almost 1 year member!)
Posted
[color=#808080]Excuse me, but don't you think that's a little rude? lol

In any case, the banners are displayed throughout this very thread. I don't think it's absolutely necessary to display them in the first post, but I'll add the links if you insist. :rolleyes: [/color]
Posted
The red is nasty... the focus is supposed to be on the gohan pic, yet you make it on the ugly font that says burning zone. No.

The yellow is much better.
Posted
[IMG]http://www.anime-honor.com/vantz/kashi.gif[/IMG]

i would go yellow just because it looks more proffesional.

i also like the yellow one more because it is easier to see and i like that.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...