Makai Kite Posted February 16, 2003 Posted February 16, 2003 Is anybody else from Tennessee (other than my BFF that I dragged on here)?
Ryan Posted February 16, 2003 Posted February 16, 2003 [size=1] I don't know of any other people in my city that go onto otaku. I guess I'm the only one in this part of Texas.[/size]
SuruBlu Posted February 16, 2003 Posted February 16, 2003 depends on where you are, i live the texas panhandle, not much going on
Darkness Posted February 16, 2003 Posted February 16, 2003 Is there no one else who lives in Illinois? It's kind of strange, it's not like there are no big cities around here.
Lilac oranges Posted February 18, 2003 Author Posted February 18, 2003 there's pomy's on otaku? ohhhhhh ahhhhh *poke*. is there anyone on here thats not from Australia, America or England?
Azzi Posted February 18, 2003 Posted February 18, 2003 [color=indigo]I live in Green Bay (Wisconsin) but I'm not sure if there are any Wisconsin Otakuites.[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now