Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
What is the biggest concentration of Otakuons? Where i am there is fourteen of us (for a photo of 10 of us look in photo forum, downlands otaku), no more than 10mins drive apart. Are we the largest group of otakuons in one area or is there more?
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cloricus
Posted
*Puts hand up*
I'm part of this group!!!

*Puts on badge, "proud otakuon. :D"*

Any way for the answer, I don't think there's more than 2 or three in close area to each other anywhere else in the world. Or is there?
Hmm, *Wonders*...
Posted
[color=darkred]o.O I get included too? ^.^ Wheee! *cough* anyway, there's no one in Oklahoma, I don't think, except for Sere...

*cough* How do I know? [size=1]Because I'm stalking her of course (I plan to kidnap her and take her back to my country ^.^)...:shifty:[/size][/color]
Posted
[font=gothic][color=crimson]What, so we'll go leave her out bush for a few weeks with no phone connection? Like we threatened to do with Cloricus... Eat rats Cloricus! Eat them!

Long story, short joke.[/font][/color]
Posted
I think I'm the only one in Pennsylvania.... *sigh*

I believe it's Otakuites Otak-ems(like "Fudge Em's, etc.) Actualy, I made the latter one up, but whatever.
Posted
[color=crimson]Well, Cyko, Kuja and I are in San Antonio. *casual shrug* I could drag Kuja up to my house, get Cyko here and hold a small party or something, makeing fun of Kuja.

Thats the Otakuites in my city, at least.[/color]
Posted
*Looks around. Sees a cow. Sweatdrops. Watches as dust swirls. Anime fall as he sees tumble weed go by in front of him.*

Lets see as far as I know I'm the ONLY person from Kansas. Well I know there WAS one person from Kansas, but not sure if they still go here..*shrugs*

And yes, Todo and I [b]ARE[/b] in Kansas!

I swear the next person who says that to me.....:modrod: :bash:
Posted
[b][size=1]
Kenji lives in G. Manchester too ^_^
Although he's about 20-35 minutes by-road from where I live..[/b]

If you include ex-Otakuites though, we might have the largest concentration. I managed to get about 30 or so people to join during v2, and they stayed for about 4-6 months (they obviously didn't all leave on the same day)

...I need to grab hold of them again ^_^[/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Asphyxia [/i]
[B][color=darkred]anyway, there's no one in Oklahoma, I don't think, except for Sere...

*cough* How do I know? [size=1]Because I'm stalking her of course (I plan to kidnap her and take her back to my country ^.^)...:shifty:[/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

*nods* It's all true.

I am the sole Oklahomian. Yeah, I have a few friends registered, but they never come. I'm all alone in this . . . T_T;;

--Sere
Posted
[color=ff00cc] [size=1]Well... Raiha, Rico, Endymon, and I live in the Bay Area. ^_^; I think Raiha and Rico live about fifteen minutes from where I live, and Endymon... I think he's pretty close too. ^_^; We all really need to get together sometime. ^^[/color] [/size]
Posted
[color=green]well, i'm the only active northcaralinian on otaku, but one of my friends is suposed to sign up soon. i don't think he will, though.[/color]
Posted
[color=deeppink]Shyguy and I live about an hour and a half apart, and I believe that Rick Hunter lives about 10 minutes away. I think that Boba Fett lives somewhere in California, too, but I forget how close he is to me :huh:

And then of course there's Rico, Raiha, and Juuthena up in San Francisco, which is only about half a day's drive ^_^[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]I think that Boba Fett lives somewhere in California, too, but I forget how close he is to me :huh: [/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]I thought....uh... Never mind. Perhaps I'm going crazy.

Hmm...I think thimoc was from Wisconsin. ~_^

I know there are a few people from Milwukee here, or were. I don't know how often they're about, anymore. ::waves to them::[/SIZE]
Posted
[color=red]Well, I know Queen Asuka lives about 3 1/2 to 4 hours from me...and Panny Chan lives about 1 1/2 to 2 hours from me...anyone else live in Georgia...?

--Chris[/color]
Posted
so its 'Otakuites' i wasn't sure what the correct term was, thank you final flash and what are fudge em's genkai? though i do like the idea of otaku and fudge being related *drools*. so far it looks like 14 is the largest concentration YAY!
Posted
[font=gothic][color=crimson]And we did for a while have Kendall on the boards on "Necrodut" or something. With some idiot friend of his. Brady I think. No surprises....they didn't last long.[/font][/color]
Posted
I dont think here is anyone around me, in Southeastern Va or my school, ARGS. Tho, I wouldn't be surprised if I did find someone here is form my school but I doubt it.
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]That would make six of us so far living in California, including Debresko, who lives up north. There might be some kind of anime convention coming up this spring that we could all go to.[/COLOR]
Posted
[color=navy]Well as C_L said I live near her and so does Darkmoon (she's the one who showed me this site). I think there are some Newbies though that are living in Ontario so I would say that, that is a general area...[/color]
Posted
[size=1][color=darkblue]Me, Big Cajones, Tommy Vercetti, Break, Zidane, and the now banned Marioman all live near eachother. That's six, and I guess Elite, who is kind of close to me could count, so seven of us! That's quite a lot. I think it was Break who introduced us all to the wonderful world of Otaku![/color][/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...