Domon Posted February 18, 2003 Posted February 18, 2003 Did anyone see the pilot episode for this? I think it was last week, well i did and i about gagged on my tounge, i mean i have never seen such a rip off of American Idol, well from how the judges act, i mean there are two guys and a woman and the first judge is a Simon wannabe who just happens to be a pretty boy priss, i mean if you've seen this show then you know what i mean. This show is a waste of TV timeslots, ABC is so stupid for even thinking of putting such a worthless show on. Please, post your opinions.
black cat Posted February 18, 2003 Posted February 18, 2003 ive seen it and it hate it. its as simple as that
spike speigel Posted February 23, 2003 Posted February 23, 2003 I saw a commercial and it looked like it would be a waste of my life if I watched it, so I didn't bother. Glad to know that I made the right decision.
DKsAngel Posted February 23, 2003 Posted February 23, 2003 i havent seen it, but from the sounds of it from you guys its dumb O.o
1229_1432310907 Posted February 24, 2003 Posted February 24, 2003 I saw the first episode and from the looks of it, its going down the tubes. I think the network is cancelling it VERY soon within a week or something. The show wasn't really thought out that much, thats why i don't like it -Cheers Chris- :cool:
Orien_Xel Posted February 25, 2003 Posted February 25, 2003 [color=blue]MAY IT DIE A THOUSAND DEATHS UNDER A BLISTERING SUN!! YAHHHHH!!!...anyway, I think its a idiotic show and is goingto DIE! DIE! HAHAHA! DIE!!![/color]:devil:
Posthumous Posted February 25, 2003 Posted February 25, 2003 [b]The laser of death! Oooooo! This is as Domon stated a rip-off of American Idol.There's no point in it.What do they get if they win seriously?[/b]
Rhys Mayiessen Posted February 25, 2003 Posted February 25, 2003 [color=skyblue]When I saw the first commercial for it I thought it was the stupidest show on earth....and I still think that. Why would anyone in their right minds want to watch that. I have a feeling that it will be off the air soon since everyone who has replied thinks its really stupid.[/color]
Vegitto4 Posted February 25, 2003 Posted February 25, 2003 I saw the first epp. Some hot ppl, and some not so hot ppl. The problem is, the egotisticality of the show. I just want to hit them with a big wooden stick. 2x4x10 works quite well
DuoMax Posted February 25, 2003 Posted February 25, 2003 I don't like American Idol, so why i would lke this is mystery. :therock:
SapphireKumamon Posted February 27, 2003 Posted February 27, 2003 There's this show called Nashville Star that's gonna air on the USA cable network. It's the biggest ripoff of American Idol I've ever seen. It's American Idol for country music, basically. Same 2 male judges and that 1 female judge, it's just that both the male judges are white (not the 1 black male and 1 white male we're so used to in American Idol).
Guest Altron Gundam Posted February 27, 2003 Posted February 27, 2003 American Idol is alright, but not the greatest show. The way Simon tells those girls to lose weight is kinda innappropriate, but lets move on. "Are You Hot? The Search For America's Sexiest People" is the name of the show. ABC is really going overboard with the new shows, but I just watch this fo the hot girls. Otherwise, its a waste of my time. The actual hot ones are never voted in anyway. Like the first girl from the Northeast, or that Nikki girl that got into the final 4 to be voted(Northeast), and then last week...good god..they didn't vote for that Charity girl, who happened to be the hottest girl on there. Sorry if I'm ranting..w/e.
1229_1432310907 Posted February 28, 2003 Posted February 28, 2003 Yeah the girls are hot but otherwise the show deserves to burn !! =)
Rikku Posted February 28, 2003 Posted February 28, 2003 [color=0099ff]My rule of thumb: [i][u]Any[/u][/i] reality show is a pile of dung, should be burned, and the creaters should all die.[/color]
Manic Webb Posted February 28, 2003 Posted February 28, 2003 LONG LIVE SCRIPTED COMEDY!! (pardon my caps) I think the show is quite pointless. I mean, three people get to choose the hottest man and woman in the U.S. My arse! Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. What they're selecting are the 2 hottest people in the opinions of the handful of viewers who actually watch this show [i]and[/i] bother themselves to vote. American Idol looks for the next American musical superstar, not "the best singer" or any crap like that. That's way too debatable.
1229_1432310907 Posted March 1, 2003 Posted March 1, 2003 I agree with Rikku but with one exception after burining the show(aka pile of dung) put it on the producer's door step =) muahhaa (flaming pile of poo)
GhostofSalvtore Posted March 1, 2003 Posted March 1, 2003 Well its just sad what TV has become, this is why I don't watch that much because there isn't anything on. I would love some good ol' Family Guy reruns, thats my type of show. Reality shows or anything like a reality show is just dumb, there all the same, maybe different faces. All the stations need to take a step back and figure somethin else out
KittyLynn Posted March 1, 2003 Posted March 1, 2003 Who needs to tell us we are pretty or not..Piece of poo show in my opinion.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now