OtakuBoards

Hot or Not or whatever the heck this show is called.

Domon

Did anyone see the pilot episode for this? I think it was last week, well i did and i about gagged on my tounge, i mean i have never seen such a rip off of American Idol, well from how the judges act, i mean there are two guys and a woman and the first judge is a Simon wannabe who just happens to be a pretty boy priss, i mean if you've seen this show then you know what i mean. This show is a waste of TV timeslots, ABC is so stupid for even thinking of putting such a worthless show on. Please, post your opinions.

There's this show called Nashville Star that's gonna air on the USA cable network. It's the biggest ripoff of American Idol I've ever seen. It's American Idol for country music, basically. Same 2 male judges and that 1 female judge, it's just that both the male judges are white (not the 1 black male and 1 white male we're so used to in American Idol).

Guest Altron Gundam
American Idol is alright, but not the greatest show. The way Simon tells those girls to lose weight is kinda innappropriate, but lets move on.

"Are You Hot? The Search For America's Sexiest People" is the name of the show. ABC is really going overboard with the new shows, but I just watch this fo the hot girls. Otherwise, its a waste of my time. The actual hot ones are never voted in anyway. Like the first girl from the Northeast, or that Nikki girl that got into the final 4 to be voted(Northeast), and then last week...good god..they didn't vote for that Charity girl, who happened to be the hottest girl on there. Sorry if I'm ranting..w/e.

LONG LIVE SCRIPTED COMEDY!!

(pardon my caps)

I think the show is quite pointless. I mean, three people get to choose the hottest man and woman in the U.S. My arse! Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. What they're selecting are the 2 hottest people in the opinions of the handful of viewers who actually watch this show [i]and[/i] bother themselves to vote. American Idol looks for the next American musical superstar, not "the best singer" or any crap like that. That's way too debatable.

Well its just sad what TV has become, this is why I don't watch that much because there isn't anything on. I would love some good ol' Family Guy reruns, thats my type of show. Reality shows or anything like a reality show is just dumb, there all the same, maybe different faces. All the stations need to take a step back and figure somethin else out