Jump to content
OtakuBoards

....what is WRONG with you people??


Recommended Posts

Posted
anyone who doubts the authenticity of this pic, here's the link to the thread in question.. (look at what it says under the last attachment)

[url]http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=319539[/url]

but yeah.. A while ago I noticed that practically every time I went to the "who's online" thingy, someone was looking an attachment at this thread.. and it just happened again..

and now the attachment has a total of 5415 views.. so I was kind of wondering..

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE??

heh.. actually I wasn't seriously thinking that it just kind of seemed weird when I first noticed..

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=357937[/img]
Posted
[color=red]..Yes, the same thing has happend to me. [url=http://otakuboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=19955]Go here[/url].

You see how many times my banner's been downloaded which Kenji made for me....?

[quote]Attachment: mitch.jpg
This has been downloaded 4930 time(s).[/quote]

Yeah, and everytime I go to the "Who's Online" page, there's very often a guest in that [i]exact same thread[/i]. Very scary....I guess you and I both have a stalker of some kind...[/color]
Posted
You know why? Because everytime the picture loads in your signature from anywhere on the boards it counts as a hit on that "viewed thing" since you are hosting it from the boards. People don't actually click it that many times lol. That would be pointless.
Posted
[color=royal blue]Well, that answers my question about why people are always looking at MY attachments, too. Though...300+ for stuff that ISN'T a banner? :twitch:[/color]
Posted
*can't keep a straight face, burst out laughing*

it was meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Muahahaha :devil:

I just like clicking link clicky things to hear my computer make the clickey sound when you click a clicky linkie!

Actually, im not that, no lifeish, yet. :eek:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i]
[B][size=1]You have a sig devoted to your last sig... that is just kind of weird. Hmm.

-Shy[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

Now that I think about it, it kind of is o_O..

Well I'm glad to hear that there isn't really some guy who keeps clicking the banner over and over again just to up the download number..
Posted
[b][color=003399]The only reason it comes up downloaded x amount of times is because you host it, and when it gets viewed on the boards it counts as downloaded.

*Just realised he repeated TN* bah.[/b][/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Elite [/i]
[B][b][color=003399]The only reason it comes up downloaded x amount of times is because you host it, and when it gets viewed on the boards it counts as downloaded.

*Just realised he repeated TN* bah.[/b][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red] Ah, I see now. Sorry, I really wanted someone to be stalking me, lol.

Oh, and [i][b]Eate[/b][/i], nice list you've got there in your sig...

Anyways, damnit, I wanted someone stalking me. Bleh. :)[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mitch [/i]
[B][color=red]Oh, and [i][b]Eate[/b][/i], nice list you've got there in your sig...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

especially 'leety boy and TEDBZ :D
Posted
[SIZE=1]I just found this, a thread of mine, "Plain but pretty" had an attachment of my current banner, and look how many views.. I know its not as much as yours, DEM, but its pathetic for the short time that thread has been up.[/SIZE]
Posted
[b][color=515050][size=1]D*Star, as it has been mentioned many times before in this thread, it's because you're hosting the banner in your signature from that attachment's URL that it gets so many views.

Everytime someone views that picture and it's hosted from Otakuboards it comes up as an extra 'this has been downloaded' number.[/b][/color][/size]
Posted
Read through the topic first next time, D*Star. :p

Also, when it says "Guest looking at attachment at so and so", it's because the Guest is looking at a page in which your banner is on. Since the image is directly connected to the site, it would be the first to register. Sorry to shatter your stalkerish dreams. o.<

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...