Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Well people...i decided to go for an animated banner, it was actually James who inspired me, and i finally made it, i must admit he gave me some very helpful tips...thanks man. So here it is, although i must Warn you, this is very graphic...and keep in mind, this is my first EVER animation...so please don't be too harsh, erm...C&C&Rate thanks...
Posted
Thanks people, i'm glad people like it ^_^, imay add some adjustments like to make it look more as if it was filmed from the robots camera or something ^_^.
Posted
[quote]
[I]MSN convo by Shin and D_A on sum time[/I]
[B]Cool animated banner. It rules[/B][/quote]

look above for comment :rolleyes:
Posted
[COLOR=green]sweet.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]oh my god! a one word post! gasp!?![/COLOR]
Posted
Considering all the good comments you'd think people would go check out Animatrix, but I guess not heh.

At first I thought you just stuffed the video in, had it convert itself and then recolor it... But it appears you did quite a bit more work than that, even on the first one. Nice job.
Posted
i think the recording part jumps on perpous

see the hands crushing the face.... are those of a robots.. .and they said they wanted to make it look like it was comeing from the camara system on the robot... so the move ment would move its head... thats just my guess
Whatever the case may be

I like it.. thats cool
Posted
Haha. Awesome job. Both of them look great, but the second one is obviously better. That's my type of animation, however in color it would be ten times better. Hmm...but maybe that's just my own sick little opinion. :D

Great job.
Posted
Wow, thanks alot people, Yup Semjaza you would think they would check out Animatrix...oh well...it looks cool anyway, and Blanko, yes it's the hands of a robot. You see that is the whole story line of Animatrix, robots started to rebel against the human masters. Anyway, i am glad people like it ^_^, i got more replies than i expected *feels liked*. Thank you, since i got such a good response i may take up another animation project, and thanks again James for helping me out ;)and giving me the tips.
Posted
[QUOTE]Very cool. The REC thing jumps a little when it repeats but other than that, perfect.[I]posted by DarkOrderKnight [/I] [/QUOTE]

I agree with DarkOrderKnight. I like the robot view the best. Though it is kinda, nasty.. Lol!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...