Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1]Where did you get the idea for what you wrote in that banner? Oo. Its really good. Stands out from the other banners, original as Kenji said. I give it 8/10[/size] ;)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by D*Star [/i]
[B][size=1]Where did you get the idea for what you wrote in that banner?[/size] ;) [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson]A fortune cookie.

No, its more of what I felt at the time. o.o;[/color]
Posted
Dear Sem,

**** the system.

Sincerely, Neil.


Ahem. Nice banner Ken. Portraits the essance of your past. I also think the post-modernilizted urban texture of the--

[b]Ken:[/b] "Shut the **** up, *******."

...

746747956345/432852954788927478...or something.
Posted
[color=ff00cc] [size=1]oooo Nifty! ^^
That's a really neat banner, big sister! ^ .^ *pokes it*

That girl scares me lots though. o.o; The way you designed it is really nice though. ^^

7.5/10[/color] [/size]
Posted
thats awesome as crap, man. really nice work.

"Heh. I think a certain someone will get on you about a certain little word in that banner if you ever decide to use it."

it wont be me...
Posted
[color=red][font=corial]Dear Smemj:
Crew Andrew is a fat boy

As Medra said, Flook the System.

Sincerely, your long-time pal, and forever yours friend


Penman[/font]

Uh, me like. 10.1/10[/color]
Posted
Don't discriminate against overweight people... You're just jealous of Andrew Antone's ability and talent.

And I think Ken (and all of you really) know what I'm referring to lol. I don't think it's a big deal whatsoever personally, but he had to take a banner down for that reason before (like I said, if he even uses it). Oh well.
Posted
Dear Mitch:
I like the peanutbutterjellytime banana dancer.
Sincerely,
---DOK

I like it man.
9/10 only because I think the yellow goes oddly.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...