DeathKnight Posted February 21, 2003 Posted February 21, 2003 [color=crimson]Zah. o.o Rate it please. [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=358565[/img][/color]
Syn Posted February 21, 2003 Posted February 21, 2003 Nice, original, plain and simple. Gets the job done. :p EDIT: oop, rate - 7/10
Alexa Posted February 21, 2003 Posted February 21, 2003 [size=1]Where did you get the idea for what you wrote in that banner? Oo. Its really good. Stands out from the other banners, original as Kenji said. I give it 8/10[/size] ;)
Sara Posted February 21, 2003 Posted February 21, 2003 [size=1]I like it....but Hobbes is infinitely cooler.[/size]
DeathKnight Posted February 21, 2003 Author Posted February 21, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by D*Star [/i] [B][size=1]Where did you get the idea for what you wrote in that banner?[/size] ;) [/B][/QUOTE] [color=crimson]A fortune cookie. No, its more of what I felt at the time. o.o;[/color]
Semjaza Posted February 21, 2003 Posted February 21, 2003 Heh. I think a certain someone will get on you about a certain little word in that banner if you ever decide to use it :p
Chaos Posted February 22, 2003 Posted February 22, 2003 Dear Sem, **** the system. Sincerely, Neil. Ahem. Nice banner Ken. Portraits the essance of your past. I also think the post-modernilizted urban texture of the-- [b]Ken:[/b] "Shut the **** up, *******." ... 746747956345/432852954788927478...or something.
Juu Posted February 22, 2003 Posted February 22, 2003 [color=ff00cc] [size=1]oooo Nifty! ^^ That's a really neat banner, big sister! ^ .^ *pokes it* That girl scares me lots though. o.o; The way you designed it is really nice though. ^^ 7.5/10[/color] [/size]
treton_noir Posted February 22, 2003 Posted February 22, 2003 thats awesome as crap, man. really nice work. "Heh. I think a certain someone will get on you about a certain little word in that banner if you ever decide to use it." it wont be me...
Mitch Posted February 22, 2003 Posted February 22, 2003 [color=red][font=corial]Dear Smemj: Crew Andrew is a fat boy As Medra said, Flook the System. Sincerely, your long-time pal, and forever yours friend Penman[/font] Uh, me like. 10.1/10[/color]
Semjaza Posted February 22, 2003 Posted February 22, 2003 Don't discriminate against overweight people... You're just jealous of Andrew Antone's ability and talent. And I think Ken (and all of you really) know what I'm referring to lol. I don't think it's a big deal whatsoever personally, but he had to take a banner down for that reason before (like I said, if he even uses it). Oh well.
Corey Posted February 22, 2003 Posted February 22, 2003 Dear Mitch: I like the peanutbutterjellytime banana dancer. Sincerely, ---DOK I like it man. 9/10 only because I think the yellow goes oddly.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now