Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[b][color=003399][size=1]I made a wallpaper, it was primarily for myself but The One said I should post it up and 'show it off'.

I don't think it's all that good.. but ratings/criticisms please, lol.

Oh and by the way, excuse the rather poor quality, I had to bring down the file size quite a bit.[/b][/color][/size]
Posted
nice.... I like the whole colored grunge. This is one wallpaper I truly like.... I wouldn't use it cuz I have a silver theme right now, but I'll say it's very very nice.

Take it as a compliment... I never say somehting like that....
Posted
[b][color=515050][size=1]I really, really fail to see what everyone thinks is so good about this wallpaper. O_o;;

It was made to go with my Windowblinds skin colour, lol.[/b][/color][/size]
Posted
It's my wallpaper now! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA-*cough* [I][B]Anyway--[/I][/B]

I love it. It reminds me of something, but I just can't figure out what it is.

However, ish one of the coolest things I've seen on OB! ^_^

Yay Ger-Ger! ^_~

@_@ Ish bbblllueee . . .

--Sere
Posted
Grunge is kickass.. not many people can appreciate it tho..it's my favorite style to make :)
Posted
Its hardly grunge, I suppose its nice and such, dont like the colors though. 8/10

Looks more like dodged clouds to me, im not trying to bring it down or anything im just saying its not "grunge" to me.
Posted
[color=red]Mitch loves[/color][color=blue] blue[/color]. [color=red] Wow, I love that. There's not a thing I don't love about it, Gireate.[/color]
Posted
although there is nothing spectacular about the wallpaper that makes it good.... it is for that exact reason that it is good. I give it a 7 and a half out of 10.

Simple and interesting, I like it. Good job.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kenji [/i]
[B]Its hardly grunge, I suppose its nice and such, dont like the colors though. 8/10

Looks more like dodged clouds to me, im not trying to bring it down or anything im just saying its not "grunge" to me. [/B][/QUOTE]

reminds me of grunge brushes.. thats why i like it

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...