OtakuBoards

Elvis has left the building?

Shinji v2.0

[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]The maturity level of this place is dropping faster than an old mans pants in a room full of prostitutes, so I think it's time I said my au revoir. If you wanna talk to me on AIM, my name is c0wb0ybebop (with the first 2 o's being zeros). Take it easy, my amigos.

[i]See you, Space Cowboy[/i]
Shinji (^_^)/[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shinji v2.0 [/i]
[B][SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]The maturity level of this place is dropping faster than an old mans pants in a room full of prostitutes, so I think it's time I said my au revoir. If you wanna talk to me on AIM, my name is c0wb0ybebop (with the first 2 o's being zeros). Take it easy, my amigos.

Shinji (^_^)/[/COLOR][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

and is your post suppose to be mature?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Smoky Joe [/i]
[B]And what do you mean with little kids board?:confused: [/B][/QUOTE]

Little kids boards... it's just that this place is a little kids board. Most of the ages here are 16 and down. There aren't that many kids above 17+ here. I've started to notice that I don't come here because of most of the young bloods here. Eh, it's crazy how this board went down soo fast. I used to like it,but now, it's gone crazy.

Ah well, hopefully I won't come here anymore.:)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MysticGohan [/i]
[B]

Little kids boards... it's just that this place is a little kids board. Most of the ages here are 16 and down. There aren't that many kids above 17+ here. I've started to notice that I don't come here because of most of the young bloods here. Eh, it's crazy how this board went down soo fast. I used to like it,but now, it's gone crazy... [/B][/QUOTE]
So, you're saying that you hate people younger than you? Sorry, but that's what I could make of your rant.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shinji v2.0 [/i]
[B][SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred] so I think it's time I said my au revoir.

Shinji (^_^)/[/COLOR][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

Au Revoir is such a good song by Malice Mizer :)

Anyway, I try to keep this place mature... And with people spamming, and the fact people here are Kids, I guess you can't help it... oh well, life is full of immature people... this is just a small bunch. Take it easy. Ja Matta

[B]

Little kids boards... it's just that this place is a little kids board. Most of the ages here are 16 and down. There aren't that many kids above 17+ here.
[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]I'm 16...does this make ME immature as well? I guess so :rolleyes:[/color]

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]I'm 16...does this make ME immature as well? I guess so :rolleyes:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Me would have to say "yes". :laugh:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]

Me would have to say "yes". :laugh: [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Ugh, my poast was sarcasm. I don't appreciate being called immature by anyone, even though I'm only 16 (even if your post was sarcastic too). It may seem vain of me or whatever, but I believe that I am quite mature beyond my age...then again, that's not for me to decide.[/color]

[B]

Little kids boards... it's just that this place is a little kids board. Most of the ages here are 16 and down. There aren't that many kids above 17+ here. I've started to notice that I don't come here because of most of the young bloods here. Eh, it's crazy how this board went down soo fast. I used to like it,but now, it's gone crazy.

Ah well, hopefully I won't come here anymore.:) [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=darkblue]You realize of course that the only way to increase the "maturity" of the site is to stick around and make it mature yourself...by participating.

The more older people who participate, the more will continue to do so.

So go if you want...just don't get your "revenge" and spam like so many others have lol.[/color]

See you, Space Cowboy...anyway as far as maturity levels on this board go:
If you don't like someone as a result of their age, then thats discrimination. If you dislike someone as a result of the way they act, then it is understandable. I personally don't have any problems with anyone here at all. As far as regular posters go everyone that I am aware of is fairly respectable in his or her own way. I see a little immaturity but its something you will have to deal for the rest of your life..so why not just deal with it here too?

-Justin

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]

[color=darkblue]You realize of course that the only way to increase the "maturity" of the site is to stick around and make it mature yourself...by participating.

The more older people who participate, the more will continue to do so.

So go if you want...just don't get your "revenge" and spam like so many others have lol.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Hah, of course I won't spam. I'll just probably quit going on here that often... like...... spend less and less time on the boards.

And to BabyGirl, you need to understand that I was saying that in general. And I didn't say.. " if you're 16 and younger your immature " You need to get your "sarcasm" straight. I am just listing the ages on the boards. So please don't give your crap alright? I don't even care if you're a mod. :) - Eh, you've changed into this new person now. You think you're all high and mighty and all.. Ha, I just love being a member.

[B]

" You need to get your "sarcasm" straight. I am just listing the ages on the boards. So please don't give your crap alright? I don't even care if you're a mod. :) - Eh, you've changed into this new person now. You think you're all high and mighty and all.. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Heh, high and mighty. Something I will never be. I kind of find it funny that people who don't know me in real life have told me I've changed. And it's not only you Mystic, so don't take that wrong. But how can you know if I've changed, if you don't know my personality to start with? And when I was referring to sarcasm, it was Master O Beans'. We know eachother quite well in real life.[/color]

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Will2x [/i]
[B]Peace shinji
its not the immaturity that gets me, its the people that get on people for being immature then go do it themselvs. the gayness is unberible. lol [/B][/QUOTE]

Heh, me agrees with Will :D ...even though he's not "PC" but...hey, nor is me. :p so it doesn't bother me all that much

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Will2x [/i]
[B]Peace shinji
its not the immaturity that gets me, its the people that get on people for being immature then go do it themselvs. the gayness is unberible. lol [/B][/QUOTE]

Hahaha, that's awesome....

And babygirl, I know what you mean. Eh, your personality on the boards has changed.. being high and mighty isn't a bad thing now. Well, it is at times,but oh well. I am sorry for being a hard ***.. please do forgive me!

See ya Shinji.

And yes, alot of people here are young, but what can you expect. Many young people use the internet and this has forums like 'DragonBallZ' and 'Digimon', which are quite popular with young people.

And let me just add I'm 12, so I guess I must be immature...