Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[SIZE=1]^_^ Yes, 'tis another of my little characters. Kwi's a girl, and green to Pico's orange.

Again, this is just a scribble I colored in photoshop. [And it's kinda small, I'll try and find where I just saved the larger version...]

[/SIZE][IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?postid=363007[/IMG]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][color=indigo][size=1]*blinks*

:shifty:

... Is she single by any chance? <<;;


Lol, just kidding. ^_~ A job well done, Sara.[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]Okay, you know what? [i]That[/i] was hilarious. You, sir, just made my day. ^_^

Heh, thanks. Here's the original...I think it looks better when the mistkes are blurred out by the resizing, but hey. [/SIZE]


[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?postid=363241[/IMG]
Posted
[size=1][color=purple]Whee! Green, another of my favorite colors, red next! *steals Kwi and adds to cute-stuff-stolen-from-Sara collection*[/size][/color]:toothy:
Posted
[color=indigo]Heh, that reminds me of a fan art pic of a Saria (from Zelda: Ocarina of Time) plushie. (See attachment). ^_^

I like it. Green is my second favorite color. Very cute.[/color]
Posted
Tee hee.
I actually like the bigger version better. :bluesweat

Awww, lookit da little Saria.

Anyways, cuteness never goes away. Someone will always like it (no matter how hard some of us don't want to draw like that *eyes herself*).

Again, tee hee.
*steals Kwi from D*Star*

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...