Sara Posted March 1, 2003 Posted March 1, 2003 [SIZE=1]^_^ Yes, 'tis another of my little characters. Kwi's a girl, and green to Pico's orange. Again, this is just a scribble I colored in photoshop. [And it's kinda small, I'll try and find where I just saved the larger version...] [/SIZE][IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?postid=363007[/IMG]
Subversive Posted March 1, 2003 Posted March 1, 2003 Its so cutezy. Its perfect! Its great for limejello.
SaiyanPrincessX Posted March 1, 2003 Posted March 1, 2003 Nice job Sara! I really like it. Hope you find the bigger version.
PiroMunkie Posted March 1, 2003 Posted March 1, 2003 [color=indigo][size=1]*blinks* :shifty: ... Is she single by any chance? <<;; Lol, just kidding. ^_~ A job well done, Sara.[/color][/size]
Sara Posted March 1, 2003 Author Posted March 1, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i] [B][color=indigo][size=1]*blinks* :shifty: ... Is she single by any chance? <<;; Lol, just kidding. ^_~ A job well done, Sara.[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]Okay, you know what? [i]That[/i] was hilarious. You, sir, just made my day. ^_^ Heh, thanks. Here's the original...I think it looks better when the mistkes are blurred out by the resizing, but hey. [/SIZE] [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?postid=363241[/IMG]
Rhys Mayiessen Posted March 1, 2003 Posted March 1, 2003 [color=skyblue]Hehe I always like your little characters! They're really simple looking but they're really cute as well! I love it^^[/color]
Alexa Posted March 1, 2003 Posted March 1, 2003 [size=1][color=purple]Whee! Green, another of my favorite colors, red next! *steals Kwi and adds to cute-stuff-stolen-from-Sara collection*[/size][/color]:toothy:
silentdeath Posted March 1, 2003 Posted March 1, 2003 awwwwww so cute ^_^ i love lime jello too! (i was born in salt lake city)
Desbreko Posted March 2, 2003 Posted March 2, 2003 [color=indigo]Heh, that reminds me of a fan art pic of a Saria (from Zelda: Ocarina of Time) plushie. (See attachment). ^_^ I like it. Green is my second favorite color. Very cute.[/color]
Shinobi Posted March 2, 2003 Posted March 2, 2003 Wow...another great character! How do you do that hair? It's so amazing! Anyway, very nice indeed! Make A LilByte COLLECTION ^_^.
GinnyLyn Posted March 2, 2003 Posted March 2, 2003 Tee hee. I actually like the bigger version better. :bluesweat Awww, lookit da little Saria. Anyways, cuteness never goes away. Someone will always like it (no matter how hard some of us don't want to draw like that *eyes herself*). Again, tee hee. *steals Kwi from D*Star*
Mitch Posted March 3, 2003 Posted March 3, 2003 [color=red] It's very cute. I just want grab 'er and touch the greenness. ^_^[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now