sia Posted September 10, 2001 Posted September 10, 2001 ok, thanx to someone saying pokemon was like zelda in the pokemon forum,lets see which IS better. i say zelda. and don't say neither or DBZ/GT or any other things. this is for zelda and pkmn only.
BabyGirl Posted September 10, 2001 Posted September 10, 2001 [color=deeppink]Well, er...I voted for Zelda, but I think this needs to be moved. Problem is, I can't decide which forum to move it to...[/color]
Transtic Nerve Posted September 10, 2001 Posted September 10, 2001 Both suck.... infact they are so much alike they both suck just as much. Thats what i think.... if you were talking about the games... Pokémon the series sucks too... Pocket Monsters on the other hand was rather good.
sia Posted September 10, 2001 Author Posted September 10, 2001 hey wait don't move this i put this here so everyone will see it because not everyone goes to the pkmn or zelda forums. so please don't move it.
BabyGirl Posted September 10, 2001 Posted September 10, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sia [/i] [B]hey wait don't move this i put this here so everyone will see it because not everyone goes to the pkmn or zelda forums. so please don't move it. [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Heh, that's why I'm not going to :p[/color]
RicoTranzrig Posted September 10, 2001 Posted September 10, 2001 I pick zelda even though it wasn't an epic masterpiece...that was my first rpg and I stick by it.
sia Posted September 10, 2001 Author Posted September 10, 2001 well, zelda was the first game to come out with a built in battery that lets you save your game.so that is something to be proud about and it was my first RPG too. i think
Guest zanza Posted September 10, 2001 Posted September 10, 2001 I'm the only one who likes Pocket Monsters? O_o
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted September 10, 2001 Posted September 10, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sia [/i] [B]thanx to someone saying pokemon was like zelda[/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=purple]Whaa?? How is Zelda, at all, like Poke'mon? LoL, whatever...... Um, I chose Zelda because I think the game's pretty cool..... However, the only Zelda game I've played is Link's Awakening for old-school Game Boy -_-;[/COLOR]
Guest Master O Beans Posted September 10, 2001 Posted September 10, 2001 Definitely Zelda! It's been around for a long, long time! I still remember playing for hours on end for NES!! that's old skool right there. :) and Link! Heh, if you want to hear an amusing song, download "System Of a Down - Legend of Zelda" It tells the entire story of Link/Zelda, it's awesome! 4 out of 5 me's love it!:D ...and it's funny too!
Transtic Nerve Posted September 10, 2001 Posted September 10, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by zanza [/i] [B]I'm the only one who likes Pocket Monsters? O_o [/B][/QUOTE] I said Pocket Monsters! I love the first opening theme to Pocket Monsters :) ::listens to it:: hehehe you know, if the American Ash spoke Japanese, he would sound similiar to Satoshi... For those of you who don't knwo, Satoshi being the Japanese name for the character Ash before your beloved WB ripped it apart and sold it to the devil... anyway....
Posthumous Posted September 10, 2001 Posted September 10, 2001 [COLOR=indigo]ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA[/COLOR]
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 10, 2001 Posted September 10, 2001 neither im not into zelda n i stopped getting into pokemon
Guest Posted September 10, 2001 Posted September 10, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i] [B]neither im not into zelda n i stopped getting into pokemon [/B][/QUOTE] Same with me......Kewl:)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now