Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Wut ur fav anime  

  1. 1. Wut ur fav anime

    • Dragon Ball
      2
    • Cowboy Bebop
      2
    • Outlaw Star
      2
    • Tenchi
      0
    • Mobile Suit Gundam(the whole gundam series)
      1
    • Big O
      0
    • Ranma 1/2
      0
    • Megaman
      2
    • Evaglende
      0
    • Sailor Moon
      2


Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=deeppink]Outlaw Star :D I don't know too much about anime, I mean, I haven't seen a whole lot of it. I basically didn't become all that interested in it until recently. So for now, it's Outlaw Star...gotta love that Gene Starwind :love: ![/color]
Posted
Where's Kenshin??? hehe

You seemed to have forgotten some...

Anyway, I've never seen Big-O... I saw the opening and then I decided I wouldn't waste my time but it looks like crap, which I'm sure it is since you called it "neo anime"
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~*Anime Girl*~ [/i]
[B]Ive never even heard of those :babble: But I guess you like them [/B][/QUOTE]
:eek: YOU HAVEN'T HEARD OF THOSE? Blue Seed and Sorcerer Hunters are the only animés that I have liked so much I buy the DVDs. And Dirty Pair inspired me to create Charlie Fortune. My dear, a trip to Suncoast is just what you need;) .
Guest Twisted Face
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]Where's Kenshin??? hehe

You seemed to have forgotten some...

Anyway, I've never seen Big-O... I saw the opening and then I decided I wouldn't waste my time but it looks like crap, which I'm sure it is since you called it "neo anime" [/B][/QUOTE]my thoughts exactly.kenshin is undoubtedly the best.transformers,eva,guyver,bio hunter,escaflown,crono trigger.my gosh you are lost.
Guest Twisted Face
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mike [/i]
[B]megaman, it was the first anime i've ever seen. :) at the time i didn't even know what anime was. lol i was like 7. [/B][/QUOTE]ooo forgot megaman.i agree that we need an other choice
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
I haven't been exposed to that much, but from what I've seen these are my favs!

Neon Genesis Evangellion (pretty sure me butchered spelling...)
Ghost In The Shell (Me heard a part 2 came out...any heard of it)
...and back when I watched TV...Outlaw star was cool.
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]ghost in a shell part 2???
never heard of it
where did u find that out [/B][/QUOTE]


off of some random anime site...dunno which one for sure. but they had pics and all kinds of stuff....so...eh, me has no idea.:cross:
Posted
My favorite is GTO! No one can resist Onizuka.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by zanza [/i]
[B]My favorite is GTO! No one can resist Onizuka. [/B][/QUOTE]

Pervert!!!!!! hahahaha I don't think that series will ever see the light of day in the US.... hahahaha just the thought of it is funny
Posted
soory guys its just my brother wuz keep on botherin me(u know how they r)he kept telling me to put otha anime on and he got me sooooo confused that i just put it to get rid of him.There wus sopose to be Esclanflowe(of however u spell it)Ghost in a Shell and other great anime's.But im very sorry its just my brother.:)
o yea Justin um Evangelion is up there i just missspelt it rong.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...