Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 10, 2001 Posted September 10, 2001 um............why put big o??? thats not even anime thats "neo anime" ask transtic for the complete defintion
BabyGirl Posted September 11, 2001 Posted September 11, 2001 [color=deeppink]Outlaw Star :D I don't know too much about anime, I mean, I haven't seen a whole lot of it. I basically didn't become all that interested in it until recently. So for now, it's Outlaw Star...gotta love that Gene Starwind :love: ![/color]
Transtic Nerve Posted September 11, 2001 Posted September 11, 2001 Where's Kenshin??? hehe You seemed to have forgotten some... Anyway, I've never seen Big-O... I saw the opening and then I decided I wouldn't waste my time but it looks like crap, which I'm sure it is since you called it "neo anime"
Turkey Posted September 11, 2001 Posted September 11, 2001 Where's Sorcerer Hunters? And Blue Seed? And Dirty Pair!?:eek:
~*Anime Girl*~ Posted September 11, 2001 Posted September 11, 2001 Ive never even heard of those :babble: But I guess you like them
Turkey Posted September 11, 2001 Posted September 11, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~*Anime Girl*~ [/i] [B]Ive never even heard of those :babble: But I guess you like them [/B][/QUOTE] :eek: YOU HAVEN'T HEARD OF THOSE? Blue Seed and Sorcerer Hunters are the only animés that I have liked so much I buy the DVDs. And Dirty Pair inspired me to create Charlie Fortune. My dear, a trip to Suncoast is just what you need;) .
Guest Twisted Face Posted September 11, 2001 Posted September 11, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]Where's Kenshin??? hehe You seemed to have forgotten some... Anyway, I've never seen Big-O... I saw the opening and then I decided I wouldn't waste my time but it looks like crap, which I'm sure it is since you called it "neo anime" [/B][/QUOTE]my thoughts exactly.kenshin is undoubtedly the best.transformers,eva,guyver,bio hunter,escaflown,crono trigger.my gosh you are lost.
Mike Posted September 11, 2001 Posted September 11, 2001 megaman, it was the first anime i've ever seen. :) at the time i didn't even know what anime was. lol i was like 7.
Guest Twisted Face Posted September 11, 2001 Posted September 11, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mike [/i] [B]megaman, it was the first anime i've ever seen. :) at the time i didn't even know what anime was. lol i was like 7. [/B][/QUOTE]ooo forgot megaman.i agree that we need an other choice
XxmagentaxX Posted September 11, 2001 Posted September 11, 2001 sorry but none of those are my fave.. i like fushigi yuugi, angel santuary, ayashi no ceres, and inuyasha
White Digivise Posted September 11, 2001 Posted September 11, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~*Anime Girl*~ [/i] [B]Where the hell is digimon? [/B][/QUOTE] Yeah that and Cardcaptors are in a tie for #1, but there both not there. Plus Anime Girl, I love your avatar!
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 11, 2001 Posted September 11, 2001 boy he sure missed out on the big anime titles
Guest Master O Beans Posted September 11, 2001 Posted September 11, 2001 I haven't been exposed to that much, but from what I've seen these are my favs! Neon Genesis Evangellion (pretty sure me butchered spelling...) Ghost In The Shell (Me heard a part 2 came out...any heard of it) ...and back when I watched TV...Outlaw star was cool.
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 11, 2001 Posted September 11, 2001 ghost in a shell part 2??? never heard of it where did u find that out
Guest Master O Beans Posted September 11, 2001 Posted September 11, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i] [B]ghost in a shell part 2??? never heard of it where did u find that out [/B][/QUOTE] off of some random anime site...dunno which one for sure. but they had pics and all kinds of stuff....so...eh, me has no idea.:cross:
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 11, 2001 Posted September 11, 2001 ok then i can always ask my friends
Guest zanza Posted September 11, 2001 Posted September 11, 2001 My favorite is GTO! No one can resist Onizuka.
Transtic Nerve Posted September 11, 2001 Posted September 11, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by zanza [/i] [B]My favorite is GTO! No one can resist Onizuka. [/B][/QUOTE] Pervert!!!!!! hahahaha I don't think that series will ever see the light of day in the US.... hahahaha just the thought of it is funny
Justin Posted September 11, 2001 Posted September 11, 2001 Of those Bebop is my favorite. But where is Evangelion? -Justin
Posthumous Posted September 12, 2001 Author Posted September 12, 2001 soory guys its just my brother wuz keep on botherin me(u know how they r)he kept telling me to put otha anime on and he got me sooooo confused that i just put it to get rid of him.There wus sopose to be Esclanflowe(of however u spell it)Ghost in a Shell and other great anime's.But im very sorry its just my brother.:) o yea Justin um Evangelion is up there i just missspelt it rong.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now