Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Slowly, but surely, I'm getting back into the swing of things. About 45 minutes worth of work...Rate if you feel like it. C&C if you want.

Rants, gripes, and flames can be forwarded to [email]BillGates@miscrosoft.com[/email].
Posted
[color=indigo][size=1]o-O...

Personally, I think is sucks, lol. Your chopper one is much better.

The text is too hard to read. The character images do not really blend all that well; it seems all you really did was make them less opaque. The background is okay, but it could probably use more. With the intensity of the background it seems like it should be more than just shades of blue.

I am hoping it was just the background that took a high majority of the forty-five minutes.

:)[/color][/size]
Posted
Background and making sure people's eyes bled from the strain of reading the text. Like I said, 45 minutes. It's by no means to replace my Hellbird, but this is just to get back into the swing of things...but it's just so damn hard. I've like forgotten everything. Blah. -_-
Posted
[color=green]My crappy eyes cannot read the text. But I think I saw this 'warped' background before....a few times.

Medra, I would think, did not try at all on the banner... ^__^

[b]Overall Rating:[/b] [size=1](You guessed right Neil)[/size] Crap-*** Banner[/color]
Posted
bah, its pretty crappy, its half a tutorial o.0;
The transparent characters look horrible, the backgrounds ok I s'pose.

5/10
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=green]well, seeing as everyone else just said it sucked, what can it hurt? i think it is . . . . well . . . . bad . . . it is far better than mine, but mine were horrible. i'd give it a 4.3/10[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nephroxide [/i]
[B]bah, its pretty crappy, its half a tutorial o.0;[/B][/QUOTE]


Whatever tutorial you're talking about, I don't know what it is. I found that old method long, long, looooong ago and I've used it ever since. The last time I used a tutorial was at least a year ago.
Posted
For once, I have to side with Neil... We had this dicussion before. And it sorta hit me now...

That is a very basic effect, no? Its been around for a long while, that warped effect, that it has.

For a program with such prestige as adobe photoshop, would you not concieve it POSSIBLY have been discovered by more than one living soul? *shruggs*...

For Neil's potential it still sucks newbishly :)
Posted
The fact that he didnt see the tutorial at the time of making the effect doesnt change the fact that it has elements of a tutorials in it.

either way its still not very nice.
Posted
It's not that bad. It's definately not one of Neil's best, but it's not bad. Give him some credit. He hasn't done graphics in a while and this is just giving him a push in the right direction. If you're going to be asses and say it sucks, so be it, but My God, don't be that harsh.

The banner could use a little work, but it's not [i]crap[/i]. Not one of your best though. Keep trying.
Posted
No, seriously. It DOES suck major ***. When I try and actually read the text, it does hurt. A lot.

And for those of you wondering, it's from 'Wake Up' by Powerman 5000.

"Don't be afraid of the future.
It doesn't include you.
It only removes you."

Eh, it sounds good with the music.
Posted
[size=1][color=darkblue] I tihink its pretty good. I don't like the text *eyes start bleeding* but that's about my only dislike of it.

Ifd there is a tutuorial for the blue flame, i would love to get my hands on it. I like the blue flame the best, having said that, I definately like hellbird better anyway. [/size][/color]
Posted
[color=royalblue]The background of it reminds me of a hyper-speed wormhole or something. I kind of like it, because it's black and blue, lol. The text is so frickin' hard to read.... That's my main beef. Oo; The character fading is a wee bit shoddy, too. It's a great idea, though. I could imagine if some things were tweaked a bit, it would be really cool. 4/10.[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...