Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=teal][size=1][b]I made this poem, actually it's a song, or it could be a poemasong!

Anyways here it is.It's mostly about me.

If you're Psyco and you know it stab someone.
If you're Psyco and you know it stab someone.
If you're Psyco and you know it and you really wanna show it, stab someone.

Is it good?[/b][/size][/color]
Posted
Let's just say that calling it "bad" would be a compliment. If it was supposed to be funny, I missed that too lol :p

Isn't it weird that if you edit your post, it says your old name did it? Never noticed that before.
Posted
[color=royalblue]........

That has to be the most awful personal rendition of "If You're Happy And You Know It..." I've ever read. I would suggest inputting a little thing called "Thought" into what you write. Just a suggestion. ^_~[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Psyco [/i]
[B][color=teal][size=1][b]I made this poem, actually it's a song, or it could be a poemasong!

Anyways here it is.It's mostly about me.

[strike]If you're[/strike] Psyco and you know it stab someone
If you're [strike]Psyco[/strike]a visage [strike]and you know it[/strike] stab someone.
[strike]If you're Psyco and you know it and you really wanna show it, stab someone.[/strike] Psycho and you know it blood red and shot it.

Is it good? [color=red]Not really, to be truthful.[/color][/b][/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red] Hm. There's my rendition at some try with it. It's way too repetitive offhand, I must say. It just doesn't go anywhere. It needs more description...ah well.

I couldn't really make it better, lol. It's just that bad. Don't feel bad though. You have to start somewhere with everything.[/color]
Posted
[size=1]It aint badder than Mitch's banner thats for sure :rolleyes:
but the last sentence dont fit to real song ya no.
If you're Psyco and you know it, and you really wanna show it, [i][b]blah blah blah blah blah blah[/b][/i], stab someone.
you left the part where i put blah blah blah ;)[/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dark_Apocalyps [/i]
[B][size=1]It aint badder than Mitch's banner thats for sure [/size] [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=crimson]Its better than a chocobo on LSD discovering the world of Trippy-Land.[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Semjaza Azazel [/i]
[B]I love Mitch's banner. I thought it was the best thing I saw yesterday, but that's me heh. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red] Glad you like it, [b]Se[/b][strike]m[/strike][b]j[/b][strike]azaz[/strike] [strike]Azazel[/strike].

It's a thing Zeh and I are doing. We put insulting phrases in our sig. If you look in Tasis's sig, you'll see the phrase I've made up, lol. It's much better than the one he gave me. The banner's by Zeh as well. He's forcing me to use it.

And badder just doesn't sound good, D_A, heh. And it's not my fault that it's so hard to work with.[/color]
Posted
[color=crimson]How about.

PYSCHO [YOU KNOW IT]
STAB SOMEONE
PYSCHO [WE SHOW IT]
STAB SOMEONE
WE'RE PYSCHO AND YOU KNOW IT, CRIMSON ON THE FLOOR
SMOKING GUN HERE AND NOW FOREVER MORE

I dont know. I'm pyschopathic. Dont listen to my songs, they are demonized. :D[/color]
Posted
[color=red] I listen to your songs nonetheless, Kenny. You've got a knack for words. And I need to start reading more poetry, and just everything in general. ;)[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dark_Apocalyps [/i]
[B][size=1]It aint badder than Mitch's banner thats for sure :rolleyes:
[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=teal][size=1][b]Actually Mitch's banner [i]is[/i] better than my poem...

Thank you for your compliments!I hope to become a singer/songwriter!

I also want to thank my mother,father and family.Heh.[/b][/size][/color]
Posted
[i]Last edited by Mztik_Gohan10 on 08-28-2001 at 07:00 PM
Last edited by Psyco on 03-25-2003 at 02:55 AM[/i]

ok >_> Now im gonna kill people >_>
Arent I long enough on these boards to make you atleast know that I never use rolleyes or :p in a serious thread?! :nope:

to SA: [I]I[/I], not anyone on this forum, but [I]I[/I] ;)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...