OtakuBoards

Full PM box alerts? o.o

Juu

[color=ff00cc] [size=1]Mmm... I was wondering...

It gets really frustrating when you write someone a reeeaally long PM, then find out either your, or the other person's PM box is full. And if you press the back button, the whole message disappears. = \

Soo... is there any way to put a little sign or text saying the person, or your PM box is full?

Just a suggestion. ^_^;[/color] [/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sara [/i]
[B][size=1]I'm fairly sure this used to happen... Red text at the bottom of the main page, or something. And/or "You have x new PMs and xx total PMs in all your folders. The maximum is yy PMs."

Eh...[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red] Your algebraic language confuses me.

Yes, all we have now is an E-mail that is sent, as GinnyLyn said. It would certainly be nice if a better feature to this could be developed, but it isn't that bad of a problem? Is it?[/color]

Well one solution would be to allow more PMs. Animeboards allows 9999, and they have close to 8000 members. 50 is not really enough if you're the kind of person that saves some PMs for future refeence or whatever. Its fine if you log in regularly and don't save any PMs though! :D

[color=#808080]That's a good idea, Mnemolth. We might increase the number of PMs that a user can store in total.

In terms of a reminder notice...that's something I have no idea about. Maybe one of the Tech Staff know about it.[/color]

Juu thats a great idea, I feel your pain, almost daily!

What if there was something like a little mail box next to the persons username or something, and when the PM box was full it could have a X threw it or somehting....