Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Well, didnt know if I should post this on this section, or the Otaku Lounge, so I just thought...since it is pretty much a graphic, why not post it here. ^_^

Anyway, I made this a few moments ago. Wanted to make a little somethin for yall to have on AIM since most of them AIM Expressions available are just friggen...well, dumb. lol But anyway, here ya go...the OtakuBoards AIM Expression.

[url]http://mytheme.com/?1048925705402[/url]

Hope ya like it. Tell me whatcha think about it. Well, Peace!
Posted
[color=#808080]Wow, an OtakuBoards AIM Expression. I never thought OtakuBoards would have its own skin for something. ~_^

Very flattering. Hehe

Nice work![/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by cookiemonster74 [/i]
[B][color=pink]It's beautiful but it won' let me download it![/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=teal][size=1][b]Your gonna probably have to upgrade your AIM...[/b][/size][/color]
Posted
Make different variartions, dude. I can't stand all this blue. V_V;; But it's still kickass. Make a red-and-black style soon...with Vegetto. o.<;;
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Medra [/i]
[B]Make different variartions, dude. I can't stand all this blue. V_V;; But it's still kickass. Make a red-and-black style soon...with Vegetto. o.<;; [/B][/QUOTE]

Will do. ^_^ If possible, I'll probably make 3 more versions(1 red, 1 green and 1 purple). Main thing I need is to find out what type of anime characters yall want on the rest. Let me know so I can hook em up. :D

Oh, and thanks alot for the compliments yall. ^_^
Posted
[color=003399]Gaming characters!

I'd use it, but i have a special skinning program on my AIM ^^;;[/color]
Posted
Nice! I designed my own skin, but it still didn't compare to yours, heh. I think more DB/Z/GT characters should be used, especially with the red like Medra said, they seem to match very well...with the angryness, and shoutingness and so on...:p.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...