Jinzouningen17 Posted March 29, 2003 Posted March 29, 2003 Well, didnt know if I should post this on this section, or the Otaku Lounge, so I just thought...since it is pretty much a graphic, why not post it here. ^_^ Anyway, I made this a few moments ago. Wanted to make a little somethin for yall to have on AIM since most of them AIM Expressions available are just friggen...well, dumb. lol But anyway, here ya go...the OtakuBoards AIM Expression. [url]http://mytheme.com/?1048925705402[/url] Hope ya like it. Tell me whatcha think about it. Well, Peace!
Posthumous Posted March 29, 2003 Posted March 29, 2003 [color=teal][size=1][b]That is so cooool! You blended the picture in nicely. Me likes *clicks download*[/b][/size][/color]
James Posted March 29, 2003 Posted March 29, 2003 [color=#808080]Wow, an OtakuBoards AIM Expression. I never thought OtakuBoards would have its own skin for something. ~_^ Very flattering. Hehe Nice work![/color]
SaiyanPrincessX Posted March 29, 2003 Posted March 29, 2003 Wow, thats incredible! Unfortunetly I can't download it because I'm not the only one who uses AIM.:(
GinnyLyn Posted March 29, 2003 Posted March 29, 2003 OOOOO, I wanna learn how to make AIM expressions, too! Heh, that one works very well with the Liquid Skin here at OB. Nice.
cookiemonster74 Posted March 29, 2003 Posted March 29, 2003 [color=pink]It's beautiful but it won' let me download it![/color]
Posthumous Posted March 29, 2003 Posted March 29, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by cookiemonster74 [/i] [B][color=pink]It's beautiful but it won' let me download it![/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=teal][size=1][b]Your gonna probably have to upgrade your AIM...[/b][/size][/color]
Chaos Posted March 29, 2003 Posted March 29, 2003 Make different variartions, dude. I can't stand all this blue. V_V;; But it's still kickass. Make a red-and-black style soon...with Vegetto. o.<;;
Jinzouningen17 Posted March 29, 2003 Author Posted March 29, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Medra [/i] [B]Make different variartions, dude. I can't stand all this blue. V_V;; But it's still kickass. Make a red-and-black style soon...with Vegetto. o.<;; [/B][/QUOTE] Will do. ^_^ If possible, I'll probably make 3 more versions(1 red, 1 green and 1 purple). Main thing I need is to find out what type of anime characters yall want on the rest. Let me know so I can hook em up. :D Oh, and thanks alot for the compliments yall. ^_^
Guest Zeh Posted March 29, 2003 Posted March 29, 2003 [color=003399]Gaming characters! I'd use it, but i have a special skinning program on my AIM ^^;;[/color]
Shinobi Posted March 29, 2003 Posted March 29, 2003 Nice! I designed my own skin, but it still didn't compare to yours, heh. I think more DB/Z/GT characters should be used, especially with the red like Medra said, they seem to match very well...with the angryness, and shoutingness and so on...:p.
SaiyanPrincessX Posted March 30, 2003 Posted March 30, 2003 How did you make it? I look forward to seeing the others. ^_^
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now