Guest Steiner Posted March 29, 2003 Posted March 29, 2003 Heres another banner, tell me what you guys think.
GinnyLyn Posted March 29, 2003 Posted March 29, 2003 *thwaps him* You left Freya out! ^^; Yeah, anyways...it's all right, but I've seen those images so many times it isn't funny. The coloring is ok, but the text seems to hide in the banner. 6/10.
Posthumous Posted March 30, 2003 Posted March 30, 2003 [color=teal][size=1][b]The backround is just yucky... The text style doesn't fit into the banner. 7/10.[/b][/size][/color]
Corey Posted April 1, 2003 Posted April 1, 2003 I honestly didn't notice the text untill after I read Ginny's post and looked at it again. It'd be a good thing to change. The background looks a little too, shall we say, organic for what is in the foreground. Also, you've done a pretty good job proportioning the characters to one another except for Steiner. He's far to small. [b]6/10[/b]
Syn Posted April 1, 2003 Posted April 1, 2003 Simple, which isn't always bad, but in this case it is. The characters crowd the image, the background isnt that great either to be perfectly honest.
BigCajones Posted April 1, 2003 Posted April 1, 2003 I have also seen those images well loads. ¬.¬ Anyway other than that resize the characters so they are all the right height, make the background brighter and leave the writing out it kind ofspoils it I personally think. You could make it smaller and bolder I suppose. An iffy 6/10 sorry, not that I could do much better.
Guest Steiner Posted April 2, 2003 Posted April 2, 2003 Oh well its pretty good considering i only starting making banners 2 days ago
Juu Posted April 2, 2003 Posted April 2, 2003 [color=ff00cc] [size=1]Wow, if you just started making banners a few days ago, that's really good! ^_^ I think it's a little crowded, and the background makes it look a litty bit more crowded. I think it would look a little cleaner if you got rid of a few characters, and spread them out more. 5/10[/color] [/size]
Mitch Posted April 5, 2003 Posted April 5, 2003 [color=red] It just doesn't work. The text is plain; it hides everything else. THe background it what mainly kept me looking. It's blue, and I love blue hues. Otherwise, I don't like it. The text is too plain and the color of it doesn't work; the characters just don't look interesting. 3.6/10.[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now