Guest Chris Posted March 31, 2003 Posted March 31, 2003 [COLOR=green]well, i got bored and drew this last night. it took about half an hour. rate please.[/COLOR]
Posthumous Posted March 31, 2003 Posted March 31, 2003 [color=teal][size=1][b]That is great man.The face is so real.You are extremely good. 9.6/10[/b][/size][/color]
Guest Chris Posted March 31, 2003 Posted March 31, 2003 [COLOR=green]9.6/10!?! dang . . . . thanks, but i don't think it's that good. the right hand is messed up because it was drawn sloppily in the original pic, so i had to just come up with it out of thin air. but thanks.[/COLOR]
Transtic Nerve Posted March 31, 2003 Posted March 31, 2003 It's very good. Almost as close to the original art work, minus the color. Thats the green one I believe... lol... the GREEN one hehe anyway, very nice. Ken-yi is certainly very well done.
Shinobi Posted March 31, 2003 Posted March 31, 2003 Wow, you have certianly out done yourself this time, it is amazing! Beautiful. Like most people have said, it is almost perfect.
Guest Chris Posted March 31, 2003 Posted March 31, 2003 [color=green]the green what? i'm lost again . . . can i ask you a favor tn? can you show me how to write 'Known as the Battousai' in japanese?[/color]
Juu Posted March 31, 2003 Posted March 31, 2003 [color=ff00cc] [size=1]Wow! That's awesome! ^^ I love the shading on the picture. It makes it look really...living! Everything's perfect, except the eyes kinda scare me. o.o; But then, I'm not reeaal sure what his eyes look like. ^_^;;[/color] [/size]
Guest Chris Posted March 31, 2003 Posted March 31, 2003 [color=green]o.O i forgot the eyebrows . . . better fix it . . . . green what?[/color]
Rhys Mayiessen Posted April 1, 2003 Posted April 1, 2003 [color=skyblue]Oh wow that's such a great drawing! I really love how you've shaded it. I don't think there's anything wrong with it! 10/10^^[/color]
Heartless Me Posted April 4, 2003 Posted April 4, 2003 compared to what i can do 10/10, compared to my friend uta, 4/10 she's uber. lol
KittyLynn Posted April 4, 2003 Posted April 4, 2003 [COLOR=deeppink]I really like that! It looks so real. You have a whole lot of talent. Toodles. BTW- Its a definate 9.9/10[/COLOR]
SaiyanPrincessX Posted April 4, 2003 Posted April 4, 2003 Its very good Chris. I also think you've out done yourself. Very nice.
Mitch Posted April 5, 2003 Posted April 5, 2003 [color=red] Very nice. The shading especially in the hair I found good and well. Seems you have some talent in this foray. 7.9/10.[/color]
Booboo Posted April 5, 2003 Posted April 5, 2003 I like it alot, it's a great drawing. Keep up the good work, 10/10.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now