Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=indigo]Originally, this started out as a banner for someone here on OB (which I'm going to take another shot at after I post this), but as I was making it, I realized it wasn't quite going to work for that. I still liked it, though, so I just kept going with it. This is the end result:

[img]http://www.angelfire.com/alt/desbreko/KeepersOfTheForest.jpg[/img]

So what do people think?[/color]
Posted
[color=#808080]I like. ^_^

The green haze behind the gold text seems to work really well for some reason...kind of like it's haze in the forest. And the cropping of your character is [i]very[/i] nice -- no jagged edges, which is really important.

The font you've chosen is also pretty appropriate. Nice job. I'd give this 8/10.[/color]
Posted
[color=ff00cc] [size=1]ooo... nifty!

I like the darkness, and how the pictures blend in well together. The font color and type also fits in too. ^^

8.3/10[/color] [/size]
Posted
[color=teal][size=1][b]Oooh...that's so...spiffy!I like the blending of characters and text into the backround.It really pops up in your face.

Remember, Link rules![/b][/size][/color]
Posted
[color=red] It's nice. I especially like the gold font. But...it's just too much green for me. The entire thing pretty much blends in if you don't look at it close enough. Very good cropping, though. It just doesn't really suit my tastes. All that green, heh. I know a forest is green, but I feel like I want to kill and slash out all the green when I look at it. 7.3/10.[/color]
Posted
[color=indigo]Well, green just happens to be one of my favorite colors. :p

And yeah, it's kind of supposed to blend in. It's dark, like Forest Haven. The first thing that you notice in Forest Haven (at least the first thing I noticed), though, are the fireflies, which give off a goldish colored light. The text is about the same gold color, and it stands out (being brighter than the rest of the banner), so you'll probably notice it before anything else. After you see the fireflies, though, you start to look around and you notice all the other stuff in the forest. I made it so it's kind of the same thing with the banner. First you see the text, and then you look at the rest of the banner and see the characters.[/color]
Posted
It's really pretty faithful to the place it's based on, and the quality of the cropping is impressive. You should make more of these banners, but based on the other areas of the game.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...