Guest The Mage Prince Posted April 2, 2003 Posted April 2, 2003 Here is my new banner i made it myself my psp 6. Tell me if you like it.
Juu Posted April 2, 2003 Posted April 2, 2003 [color=ff00cc] [size=1]That's really neat! ^^ I especially like the colors you chose for the background! The picture of Rei and Asuka really seem to match the mood of the whole banner, too. 8.9/10[/color] [/size]
Posthumous Posted April 2, 2003 Posted April 2, 2003 [color=teal][size=1][b]Agreed with Juu, it does fit together.Very nicely too. But the text doesn't fit the image, try a different one. 8.1/10[/b][/size][/color]
KittyLynn Posted April 2, 2003 Posted April 2, 2003 [COLOR=deeppink]You can hardly tell what the text says. And it doesn't reallt match the theme of the banner. But I like it and keep it up! :)[/COLOR]
Rhys Mayiessen Posted April 2, 2003 Posted April 2, 2003 [color=skyblue]Haha wow I really like it! The only thing wrong with it like C_L said is the writting...you should either make it bigger or change the font.[/color]
Guest The Mage Prince Posted April 2, 2003 Posted April 2, 2003 cool thanks. i put the text to change my veiw on things the banner is cool and calm but the text is hot and voilent like things in the world but i will cahnge the text when i can
silentdeath Posted April 2, 2003 Posted April 2, 2003 wow it is nice, i like how long it is, makes it look very.......elegant! 9/10 if you change the font!
Guest The Mage Prince Posted April 3, 2003 Posted April 3, 2003 is this better than the first one? i changed the text and the colour
Queen Asuka Posted April 3, 2003 Posted April 3, 2003 [color=hotpink][size=1]I really like your banner. I noticed it the other day and I wanted to compliment it. I am a big Eva fan and the pictures you used of Asuka and Rei are simply beautiful. ^_^ [/color][/size]
KittyLynn Posted April 3, 2003 Posted April 3, 2003 [COLOR=deeppink]Well you still can't really see the text real well. Maybe a brighter colour, like red, just plain red. Not the font you used before though. ::looks around to see everyone wondering what she is talking about:: Ok..I'll shut up now.. [/COLOR]
AnimeAddict Posted April 8, 2003 Posted April 8, 2003 ::scrathes out Asuka:: YAY! All better. I give it 8.4/10. The text is hard to see, but it matches the mood of the banner. Just change the color. I love the digital effect, great Mage!
Guest visser 3 Posted April 8, 2003 Posted April 8, 2003 That is a good banner.It could be bigger but other wise it is awsome.
Sara Posted April 9, 2003 Posted April 9, 2003 [size=1]The lighting on Rei is different than the lighting on Asuka. Not much you can do, but it's bothering me.[/size]
GinnyLyn Posted April 9, 2003 Posted April 9, 2003 *thwaps Sara* I just now noticed that, since you pointed it out. ^^; Very prettiful. I saw it in another thread and it's quite eye-pleasing. The text could still use some work in being visible, but other than that, I like.
Guest Chris Posted April 9, 2003 Posted April 9, 2003 [color=green]looks awesome. the lighting doesn't make much of a difference. 9/10[/color]
Sara Posted April 10, 2003 Posted April 10, 2003 [size=1]Rei looks Jpegitized. I like the background, though. The whole thing would look quite spiffy without Rei; as she contributes to one and a half of the problems I've noticed.[/size]
Guest visser 3 Posted April 10, 2003 Posted April 10, 2003 I never noticed the lighting difference but it doesnt matter to me i think it is still good.
Mitch Posted April 17, 2003 Posted April 17, 2003 [color=black][size=1][font=rockwell] I like the dark colors; it all blends together pretty well. But it's nothing exactly mind-blowingly good to me. The text still needs some work, and I don't know. To me it's just lacking..something. I can't say what, though. But it is good, I'm just trying to be honest. 6.7/10.[/color][/size][/font]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now