Boo Posted April 2, 2003 Posted April 2, 2003 [IMG]http://www.boomspeed.com/apoco/08.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.boomspeed.com/apoco/09.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.boomspeed.com/apoco/10.png[/IMG] here they are They are simmiliar to the GoldenParadise ones, but... yah.
treton_noir Posted April 2, 2003 Posted April 2, 2003 they all need a little something going on at the left, but man, they look awesome. those are really good.
b3atr3d Posted April 2, 2003 Posted April 2, 2003 [color=Red][size=1]Yeah, they look great but there should be some text or something on the left side.[/size][/color]
KittyLynn Posted April 2, 2003 Posted April 2, 2003 [COLOR=deeppink]I think they are the best!!Awsome! These are the best...[/COLOR]
Posthumous Posted April 2, 2003 Posted April 2, 2003 [color=teal][size=1][b]Can't you do anything else besides putting pic's of anime girls on colored screens and fading? Try something different, they're all the same.[/b][/size][/color]
KittyLynn Posted April 2, 2003 Posted April 2, 2003 [COLOR=deeppink]I like the simplicity of the banner. And the colours are very effective. Keep it up! :)[/COLOR]
Rhys Mayiessen Posted April 2, 2003 Posted April 2, 2003 [color=skyblue]Oooooooh I really like the first one. The blue is such a nice colour....blue...blue...you should do more things in blue....okay I'm done now...[/color]
silentdeath Posted April 2, 2003 Posted April 2, 2003 nice put it is repetative, but them being cute makes up for that!
Boo Posted April 3, 2003 Author Posted April 3, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Psyco [/i] [B][color=teal][size=1][b]Can't you do anything else besides putting pic's of anime girls on colored screens and fading[/b][/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE] I didnt fade ;) and yah i know they're the same, but I am just eperimenting
KittyLynn Posted April 3, 2003 Posted April 3, 2003 [COLOR=deeppink]::really liking the red one:: They are awsome. Where did you find those pictures?[/COLOR]
Boo Posted April 3, 2003 Author Posted April 3, 2003 Dunno... Just found them [I]somewhere[/i] I guesse. heh ^^;;
SaiyanPrincessX Posted April 3, 2003 Posted April 3, 2003 I really like them. The purple is my favorite though. It seems so calm and appealing. You should use those for something, and add text.;)
Mitch Posted April 5, 2003 Posted April 5, 2003 [color=red] The first one is my favorite; I really like it. It has enough going on...and the girl just looks so beautiful in it. I especially like the blue, and I also like that nice watery effect to the left. The second one didn't load for me. The third one is good too; the girl looks innocent and beautiful, and the pink is a great choice of color. It works well. Except I didn't like the effect on the left as much; but overall, I like it. The first one is wonderful. I would give it a 7.8/10. The second, as I said, didn't load for me. The third is especially nice as well. 7.4/10. Just watch out, though, D_A, don't overuse this style. It'll get old fast. [Edit] I went back, and it loaded this time. Again, it's nice; but it's getting duller and duller everytime I look at it. They are all so similiar. All they are is different pictures of girls with a different color that somewhat tries to convey them. But seeing as they are nice, and that I hope you don't overuse this style, I like it. 6.9/10.[/color]
Boo Posted April 12, 2003 Author Posted April 12, 2003 [IMG]http://apoco.250free.com/biggy02.png[/IMG] ^its with the same pic, but now its more likely a splash kinda thingy :p (yeah yeah. Im working on new styles ;))
Guest Chris Posted April 12, 2003 Posted April 12, 2003 [color=green]it's good and a little simple, but huge. the blue looks nice, but that's spx's trademark. good job. the banners didn't load for me, so . . . . .[/color]
Boo Posted April 12, 2003 Author Posted April 12, 2003 Thats cause Boomspeed deleted all my banners and stuff >_> Oh well... Time to use 250free now
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now