Syn Posted April 4, 2003 Posted April 4, 2003 Yuna banner I just finished, im going to use it on FFR. Wht d'ya think?
Guest Zeh Posted April 4, 2003 Posted April 4, 2003 [color=003399]Too light. You should make it fade to transparency or something.[/color]
KittyLynn Posted April 4, 2003 Posted April 4, 2003 [COLOR=deeppink]I like it. I really really do. The colours match her perfectly.[/COLOR]
SaiyanPrincessX Posted April 4, 2003 Posted April 4, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tasis [/i] [B][color=003399]Too light. You should make it fade to transparency or something.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] Well I think the lightness fits perfectly considering the dark backround on FFR. I like it alot Neph, I believe its one of your best.
Posthumous Posted April 4, 2003 Posted April 4, 2003 [color=teal][size=1][b]I have to agree with Tasis, it is [i]too[/i] light.But as SPX said, it kinda fits. 9/10[/b][/size][/color]
Rikku Posted April 4, 2003 Posted April 4, 2003 [color=0099ff]I like it. =) But you might want to consider adding a light border, like the same colour you used for the font. Otherwise it's nice. Looks like the pyreflies are around her.[/color]
Guest Chris Posted April 4, 2003 Posted April 4, 2003 [color=green]sorry, but i don't like this one that much. too light for my tastes. [/color]
Rhys Mayiessen Posted April 4, 2003 Posted April 4, 2003 [color=skyblue]It's nice I really like it but like the others said you should maybe darken it a little bit...just so it doesn't hurt the eyes anymore. Other than that I really like it^^[/color]
Juu Posted April 5, 2003 Posted April 5, 2003 [color=ff00cc] [size=1]I really like the background colors, and the transparency, in my opinion suits the whole mood very well. :whoops: Though... that line right above Yuna's lip kinds makes it look like a mustache. o.o; *hides under desk*[/color] [/size]
Mitch Posted April 5, 2003 Posted April 5, 2003 [color=red] Too bright and too faded. Also too simplistic for what I believe you were trying to convey. It needs more nice colors that are good on the eyes. It's just too faded. 6.5/10[/color]
Syn Posted April 5, 2003 Author Posted April 5, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Rikku [/i] [B][color=0099ff]I like it. =) But you might want to consider adding a light border, like the same colour you used for the font. Otherwise it's nice. Looks like the pyreflies are around her.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] It has a white border, which of course would be easily visible on FFR.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now