Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=003399]Too light. You should make it fade to transparency or something.[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tasis [/i]
[B][color=003399]Too light. You should make it fade to transparency or something.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
Well I think the lightness fits perfectly considering the dark backround on FFR. I like it alot Neph, I believe its one of your best.
Posted
[color=0099ff]I like it. =) But you might want to consider adding a light border, like the same colour you used for the font. Otherwise it's nice. Looks like the pyreflies are around her.[/color]
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=green]sorry, but i don't like this one that much. too light for my tastes. [/color]
Posted
[color=ff00cc] [size=1]I really like the background colors, and the transparency, in my opinion suits the whole mood very well. :whoops:

Though... that line right above Yuna's lip kinds makes it look like a mustache. o.o; *hides under desk*[/color] [/size]
Posted
[color=red] Too bright and too faded. Also too simplistic for what I believe you were trying to convey. It needs more nice colors that are good on the eyes. It's just too faded. 6.5/10[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Rikku [/i]
[B][color=0099ff]I like it. =) But you might want to consider adding a light border, like the same colour you used for the font. Otherwise it's nice. Looks like the pyreflies are around her.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]


It has a white border, which of course would be easily visible on FFR.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...