Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue][B]This is just a little banner I cooked up. I did it to pass the time, and I plan to use it for my signature. So any comments?[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
Desprately needs a new font. Because of the size of the banner you want a smaller font, maybe make the font more transparent.
Posted
[color=ff00cc] [size=1]Yeah... the font's really kewl and all, but it needs to be a little less bold.

Otherwise, it's really neat. The color theme really matches the whole mood of the banner, and I really like it. ^_^

8.7/10.[/color] [/size]
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue][B]Yeah, I understand what you all mean. The font is a tad bold, and it's even worse with a very dark colour as you notice it alot more.

But other than that, I'm quite proud of it considering I just used it as a touch up to whatever skills I've got in Graphics (That is, if I have any - _ -') I also found that the mood was set quite well, but it needs some contrast between the transparency of the image. Hmm, here's to another banner.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
[color=black][font=rockwell][size=1]That font is ugly. It shouldn't be black. More better, it should be in somewhat a color that accentuates the banner. Whether it be faded as the banner is, or the such. It needs to be smaller, as Neph said. Otherwise, it is pretty good. The faded faces are very well done. 7.5/10.[/color][/size][/font]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...