OtakuBoards

What is your favorite anime?

Chib

Not to be rude but [SIZE=3]I AM TIRED OF THIS TOPIC!!![/SIZE] everyday someone posts one of these things. I don't want to make you upset or anything but people need to stop posting this topic.

Also my favorite anime is Sailor Moon or Tenchi Universe.

Welcome to the boards!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]Rurouni Kenshin without a doubt

Greatest Series... not to long, not to short, about swords, Japanese history, feudal times, all sorts of goodies... and I liked it since I saw the second episode.... and I loved the whole series, the OAV and the movie. [/B][/QUOTE]

You forgot to mention that it has Sano:(

and my favorite is Furi Kuri^_^

I love Fushigi Yugi.. cause it has such a great story.. i think it will always be at the top of my list...
tied for 2nd is Kenshin and Ayashi no Ceres and Angel Sanctuary
I love Sanosuke he is so **** cute!
Ceres is really dark and it ahs the stupid main guy that no one likes.. so you get to laugh at how stupid he is.. but the story is awesome.. and it's funny when it needs to be and sad when it does too....
Angel Sanctuary just totally kicks ***.. I love it...
Kira is **** sexy. even though it is only a 3ep oav it's amazing.. with the crossdressing demons from hell to the incest.. if oyu look past all that it has a great story.. even though it makes hell good and heaven bad.. i can't go for very long without watching it.. even though Animerica said that it pretty much sucked .. see for yourself.. and you will probably like it.. I had my friend who is a total born again watch it and she loved it..

If you couldn't tell what i really love in anime is great storytelling.. even though i kinda like ranma (which has no basic storyline to speak of) i would much rather watch soemthing with a complex storyline that makes you think.. instead of something that makes you look stupid.. (no offense to Ranma fans..) i love ryouga!!

god all i do is babble i once i start i can't stop...

• 3 years later...
I am now and will always be anime nut, but of all anime I have three favorites. Number 1 is [I]S-cry-ED[/I], I first saw the anime in mid [B]2004[/B] and fell in love, [B]ALLTER POWER ROCKS[/B]. Next is the legendary [I]Neon Genisis Evangelian[/I], I first saw this series in late[B] 2000 [/B] and at first seemed like another gundam Knock off, just more giant robots, but as the story progressed it became obvious that this was much more than that, the orginal story and plot twists are what really got me. Finally [I]Soultaker[/I], I first saw this macabe piece of work in [B]2002[/B] and the awesome powers, monsters/mutants, and fights is the selling point on this one for me, though I did enjoy the character development and the dark atmosphere. Those of all anime are my favorites up to this point.

Please do not bring back long dead threads. I am closing this thread for a couple of reasons. First being this thread was last active back in 2001, since then people who have posted may have changed their opinions thus making this thread way out of date. Next is the fact the thread is now in the wrong forum. All anime related threads should be posted in the Anime Lounge and not the Otaku Lounge.

If anyone has any questions on posting guidelines please feel free to PM myself or any of the other moderators. Thanks!

-Panda